Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of cebseb's message #11625485 « Sold: Gitzo 1325 mk II, Gitzo 1227lvl (sold) for RRS gear »

cebseb
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Or FT: Gitzo 1325 mk II, Gitzo 1227lvl (sold) for RRS gear

Item 1: Gitzo 1325 MARK II

Hoping to get a chance to try out RRS gear and would like to gather some funds for it. The Gitzo 1325 itself has normal wear for being used out in the field, but function is not impeded in the least. It also has some padding residue/foam left on the very first sections of the legs from the last owner.

This setup handled my D4+400mm 2.8 VR+tc 20iii like a champ.

Anyways, the price includes shipping and Paypal fees(if paying via gift, feel free to subtract 3%).

I would also consider a trade for a RRS gear. Panning clamp Plc-1, dovetail bases, etc. Any hardware. Just give me a try.

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

--------------------------------
Item 2: Gitzo 1325 Mark II

Refer to above for condition etc.

Price: $400.00

Item 3: Opteka GH1 gimbal with Lenscoat gimbal cover

Operates smoothly. Works just how a gimbal should. Only used for a few outings.

Price: $115.00
Item condition: 9

Item 4: Gitzo 1227lvl

This is the Gitzo 1227 tripod with the Leveling base built into the extending neck. I LOVE this tripod but I need something a little more sturdy for my long lens setup.

Price: $425.00

Jul 09, 2013 at 01:45 PM
cebseb
FS: Or FT: Gitzo 1325 mk II, Gitzo 1227lvl (sold) for RRS gear

Hoping to get a chance to try out RRS gear and would like to gather some funds for it. The Gitzo 1325 itself has normal wear for being used out in the field, but function is not impeded in the least. It also has some padding residue/foam left on the very first sections of the legs from the last owner.

Anyways, the price includes shipping and Paypal fees(if paying via gift, feel free to subtract 3%).

I would also consider a trade for a RRS gear. Panning clamp Plc-1, dovetail bases, etc. Any hardware. Just give me a try.

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

This is the Gitzo 1227 tripod with the Leveling base built into the extending neck. I LOVE this tripod but I need something a little more sturdy for my long lens setup.

Jul 07, 2013 at 05:23 PM
cebseb
FS: Gitzo 1325 mk II, Gitzo 1227lvl (sold)

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Jul 07, 2013 at 10:19 AM
cebseb
FS: Gitzo 1325 mk II w/ Legcoats, Gitzo 1227lvl (sold)

Anyways, the price includes shipping and Paypal fees(if paying via gift, feel free to subtract 3%). I would also consider a trade for a RRS tripod (mainly RRS TVC-33, will consider others) with additional cash on my end if necessary.

I will be posting some pics in a few days.

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Jul 04, 2013 at 12:25 PM
cebseb
FS: Gitzo 1325 mk II w/ Legcoats, Gitzo 1227lvl (sold)

Item 1: Gitzo 1325 and Lens coat Legcoat

The Opteka Gimbal functions just like any other gimbal out there. It may not be as pretty as my Wimberly, but it works.

Some nice extras include matching lenscoat Legcoat covers and gimbal pouch. Makes it tripod safer to transport with other more sensitive gear and also makes it easier to handle the tripod out in the field.

Anyways, the price includes shipping and Paypal fees(if paying via gift, feel free to subtract 3%). I would also consider a trade for a RRS tripod (mainly RRS TVC-33, will consider others) with additional cash on my end if necessary.

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $340.00

Jul 03, 2013 at 12:22 PM
cebseb
FS: Gitzo 1227lvl, Gitzo 1325 mk II w/ Legcoats

The Opteka Gimbal functions just like any other gimbal out there. It may not be as pretty as my Wimberly, but it works.

Some nice extras include matching lenscoat Legcoat covers and gimbal pouch. Makes it tripod safer to transport with other more sensitive gear and also makes it easier to handle the tripod out in the field.

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $355.00

Jul 03, 2013 at 11:46 AM
cebseb
FS: Gitzo 1227lvl, Gitzo 1325 mk II w/ Legcoats

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $355.00

Jun 28, 2013 at 02:10 AM
cebseb
FS: Gitzo 1227lvl, Gitzo 1325 mk II, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $375.00

Jun 27, 2013 at 12:05 AM
cebseb
FS: Gitzo 1227lvl, Gitzo 1325 mk II, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Item 1: Heavy Lens Package (Gitzo 1325, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Lens coat Legcoat and Gimbal cover)

Up for sale/trade is my heavy lens support kit. Hoping to get a chance to try out RRS gear and would like to gather some funds for it. The Gitzo 1325 itself has normal wear for being used out in the field, but function is not impeded in the least. It also has some padding residue/foam left on the very first sections of the legs from the last owner.

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $500.00

Item 2: Gitzo 1325 Mark II w/ legcoats

Price: $450.00

Jun 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM
cebseb

Item 1: Heavy Lens Package (Gitzo 1325, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Lens coat Legcoat and Gimbal cover)

Up for sale/trade is my heavy lens support kit. Hoping to get a chance to try out RRS gear and would like to gather some funds for it. The Gitzo 1325 itself has normal wear for being used out in the field, but function is not impeded in the least. It also has some padding residue/foam left on the very first sections of the legs from the last owner.

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $525.00

Price: $420.00

Price: $125.00

Price: $450.00

Jun 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
cebseb
FS: $565 = Gitzo 1325 mk II, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $125.00

Price: $475

Jun 21, 2013 at 09:52 AM
cebseb
FS: $565 = Gitzo 1325 mk II, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $125

Jun 17, 2013 at 02:54 AM
cebseb
FS: Or FT:Gitzo 1325 mk II, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Item 1: Gitzo 1325, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $565

cebseb
FS: Or FT:Gitzo 1325, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Item 1: Gitzo 1325, Opteka GH1 gimbal, Legcoat and Gimbal cover

Let me know. Cheers!

Sebastian

Price: $665.00

Previous versions of cebseb's message #11625485 « Sold: Gitzo 1325 mk II, Gitzo 1227lvl (sold) for RRS gear »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.