Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #11625051 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

rafaelcasd
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

kwoodard wrote:
rafaelcasd wrote:
Not a productive photo day, last photo of the weekend with the 5.8cm wide open.

nikon nikkor nkj 5.8cm 1.4S on D3 at 1.4 Red Stingray C3 Corvette by Rafael CA, on Flickr

I like this shot a lot! What does the 5.8cm look like? I really like how this renders and I wish my 50 had a tad more reach...

Kevin
There are two 5.8 cm in this photo. One in the camera and the other on the middle. Both with chrome Nikon filters. Looks a lot like the 50 1.4. Caution!. Cannot be ai coverted other than cutting the aperture ring and the diaphragms tend to be weak. $140 to $600 for good samples on the bay. Most typically they go for $250.

nikon nikkor nkj 5.8cm 1.4S on D800 by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Jun 17, 2013 at 03:24 AM
rafaelcasd

kwoodard wrote:
rafaelcasd wrote:

nikon nikkor nkj 5.8cm 1.4S on D3 at 1.4 Red Stingray C3 Corvette by Rafael CA, on Flickr

I like this shot a lot! What does the 5.8cm look like? I really like how this renders and I wish my 50 had a tad more reach...

Kevin
There are two 5.8 cm in this photo. One in the camera and the other on the middle. Both with chrome Nikon filters. Looks a lot like the 50 1.4. Caution. Cannot be ai coverted other than cutting the aperture ring and the diaphragms tend to be weak. $140 to $600 for good samples on the bay. Most typically they go for $250.

nikon nikkor nkj 5.8cm 1.4S on D800 by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Jun 17, 2013 at 02:46 AM
rafaelcasd

kwoodard wrote:
rafaelcasd wrote:

There are two 5.8 cm in this photo. One in the camera and the other on the middle. Both with chrome Nikon filters. Looks a lot like the 50 1.4. Caution. Cannot be ai coverted other than cutting the aperture ring and the diaphragms tend to be weak. $140 to $600 for good samples on the bay. Most tipically

http://m.flickr.com/photos/rafabatlle/9046152278/lightbox/

Jun 17, 2013 at 01:30 AM

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #11625051 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »