Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #11620510 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

rafaelcasd
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Have to go to the Post office and get the 'new' 5.8cm. In the meantime some old shots I think were never posted before as they were set to private on flickr, but are now declassified , the LPD 20 USS Green Bay arriving for the first time to San Diego a couple of years back, 50-300mm ED, raining, D3. I did get a lot of attention pointing my bigger lenses towards Naval Air Station North Island, but nothing a friendly conversation with the park rangers would not settle, I keep saying that the 50-300mm is the ideal can,t move around medium to large event lens, its image quality is as good as anything else I know,

Taken from point loma, cabrillo national monument, tip of San Diego bay, that is mr Cabrillo on the right, he broke a leg on one of the channel islands and died shortly after.

LPD 20 arriving _005_San Diego by Rafael CA, on Flickr

LPD 20 arriving _006_San Diego by Rafael CA, on Flickr

The black marks on the side are Panama canal Scratches, they were quicly buffed out on arrival

LPD 20 arriving _010_San Diego by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Jun 14, 2013 at 04:48 PM

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #11620510 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »