Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of rscheffler's message #11616210 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

rscheffler
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

joe88 wrote:
jojomon11 wrote:
Thanks Allen and Joe

Haven't tried the 1.4, was about to buy it, but figured I shoot 50mm or less 90% of the time, got one I could borrow to test it out?

Phil

I don't own one but have tried it. It works fine for 50mm. Quite a few of my Nocti shooter firiends use the 1.4x to help with focusing.

I have the 1.4x and it is possible to still kind of see the 50mm frame lines. IMO, it's a hassle if you're like me and shoot a lot of different lenses during a single outing, especially anything wider than 50mm. As was posted here a while ago, I think by Charles, the best solution for me was to find the correct diopter correction match for my eyesight. This was great when my RF was perfectly calibrated, but now it seems to be slowly drifting and I really have to focus by intuition, slightly shifting the RF convergence away from a perfect match.

Jun 12, 2013 at 07:04 PM

Previous versions of rscheffler's message #11616210 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »