Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of wuping's message #11615549 « Sold: Canon 1D Mark III $975 »

wuping
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 1D Mark III $975

Item 1: Canon 1D Mark III

Canon 1d Mark III, cleaned and checked by Canon CPS in late December. Camera has the usual wear on the bottom near the rear buttons. A few scratch marks near the tripod socket. The remainder of the body has a few scuffs and scratches but nothing major. Focus is accurate and fast. Canon reported 966xx in the shutter at that time so I'll figure there are roughly 104,000 currently. Selling only to upgrade to a Mark IV. Comes with just about everything in the box, including the box. Supplied with two batteries. $975 shipped, paypal fees on you . I can provide high resolution pictures if you are interested as well as photos taken with the camera.

Would be open to trade for a a Canon 14mm version 1.

*****Local sale pending*******

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Jul 18, 2013 at 01:12 PM
wuping

Canon 1d Mark III, cleaned and checked by Canon CPS in late December. Camera has the usual wear on the bottom near the rear buttons. A few scratch marks near the tripod socket. The remainder of the body has a few scuffs and scratches but nothing major. Focus is accurate and fast. Canon reported 966xx in the shutter at that time so I'll figure there are roughly 104,000 currently. Selling only to upgrade to a Mark IV. Comes with just about everything in the box, including the box. Supplied with two batteries. $975 shipped, paypal fees on you . I can provide high resolution pictures if you are interested as well as photos taken with the camera.

Jul 18, 2013 at 01:11 PM
wuping

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:39 PM
wuping
FS: Canon 1D Mark III $1050

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:36 PM
wuping

Jul 15, 2013 at 12:35 PM
wuping

Canon 1d Mark III, cleaned and checked by Canon CPS in late December. Camera has the usual wear on the bottom near the rear buttons. A few scratch marks near the tripod socket. The remainder of the body has a few scuffs and scratches but nothing major. Focus is accurate and fast. Canon reported 966xx in the shutter at that time so I'll figure there are roughly 104,000 currently. Selling only to upgrade to a Mark IV. Comes with just about everything in the box, including the box. Supplied with two batteries. $975 shipped and paypal fees on you . I can provide high resolution pictures if you are interested as well as photos taken with the camera.

Would be open to trade for a a Canon 14mm version.

Price: $975

Jul 09, 2013 at 09:46 PM
wuping

Canon 1d Mark III, cleaned and checked by Canon CPS in late December. Camera has the usual wear on the bottom near the rear buttons. A few scratch marks near the tripod socket. The remainder of the body has a few scuffs and scratches but nothing major. Focus is accurate and fast. Canon reported 966xx in the shutter at that time so I'll figure there are roughly 104,000 currently. Selling only to upgrade to a Mark IV. Comes with just about everything in the box, including the box. Supplied with two batteries. $1100 shipped and regular paypal. I can provide high resolution pictures if you are interested as well as photos taken with the camera.

Would be open to trade for a a Canon 14mm version 1 or 300mm f4 IS

Price: $1050.00

Jun 12, 2013 at 01:41 PM
wuping

Canon 1d Mark III, cleaned and checked by Canon CPS in late December. Camera has the usual wear on the bottom near the rear buttons. A few scratch marks near the tripod socket. The remainder of the body has a few scuffs and scratches but nothing major. Focus is accurate and fast. Canon reported 966xxx in the shutter at that time so I'll figure there are roughly 104,000 currently. Selling only to upgrade to a Mark IV. Comes with just about everything in the box, including the box. Supplied with two batteries. $1100 shipped and regular paypal. I can provide high resolution pictures if you are interested as well as photos taken with the camera.

Would be open to trade for a a Canon 14mm version 1 or 300mm f4 IS

Price: $1050.00

wuping
FS: Canon 1D Mark III

Canon 1d Mark III, cleaned and checked by Canon CPS in late December. Camera has the usual wear on the bottom near the rear buttons. A few scratch marks near the tripod socket. The remainder of the body has a few scuffs and scratches but nothing major. Focus is accurate and fast. Canon reported 966xxx in the shutter at that time so I'll figure there are roughly 104,000 currently. Selling only to upgrade to a Mark IV. Comes with just about everything in the box, including the box. Supplied with two batteries. $1100 shipped and regular paypal. I can provide high resolution pictures if you are interested as well as photos taken with the camera.

Price: $1050

Previous versions of wuping's message #11615549 « Sold: Canon 1D Mark III $975 »