Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Edgars Kalnins's message #11615220 « lens repair, modification and disassembly guide thread »

Edgars Kalnins
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: lens repair/modification/disassembly guide thread

I have been trying to adapt the Contax T2 Sonnar 38mm f2.8 on my sony nex-3. It has been done before, but it seems to me that the focusing abilities were limited or sacrificed for simplicity or other considerations. So far I have only attached the lens temporarily to check the quality of images. My skills being as they are I ended up removing the mount plate from my sony camera and selotaping the lens onto it! Close ups satisfying. to me and I will update once I have some images at infinity.

Forgot to switch from jpeg to raw, so the pictures are just standard jpeg improved in Lightroom.

Contax T2 lens on Sony nex-6 by lowlightlove, on Flickr

Contax T2 lens on Sony nex-3 by lowlightlove, on Flickr

Jun 12, 2013 at 04:18 AM
Edgars Kalnins
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: lens repair/modification/disassembly guide thread

I have been trying to adapt the Contax T2 Sonnar 38mm f2.8 on my sony nex-3. It has been done before, but it seems to me that the focusing abilities were limited or sacrificed for simplicity or other considerations. So far I have only attached the lens temporarily to check the quality of images. My skills being as they are I ended up removing the mount plate from my sony camera and selotaping the lens onto it!
Forgot to switch from jpeg to raw, so the pictures are just standard jpeg improved in Lightroom.

Contax T2 lens on Sony nex-6 by lowlightlove, on Flickr

Contax T2 lens on Sony nex-3 by lowlightlove, on Flickr

Jun 12, 2013 at 03:57 AM

Previous versions of Edgars Kalnins's message #11615220 « lens repair, modification and disassembly guide thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.