Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of chubB's message #11599778 « Sold: Alien Bee B400 w/ Buff carry bag »

chubB
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Reduced: Alien Bee B400 's w/ Buff carry bags

Item 1: B400 (left)

Bought both of these used on here a couple years ago. Light use around my guitar shop - no travel. Mostly stored inside the bags (included).

Both lights work great and I've had no issues with them. I have a pair of B800's that get more use, so I want to pass these along to someone who can use them.

Includes B400, reflector, protective bulb cover, power cord, mini plug cord, and bag.

The left light has slight marks on the case and the reflector has some small dings (see photo). These marks were here when I bought it. Really minor, but full disclosure kind of thing.

$195 (paypal & shipping included)

Any questions, please PM me. Thanks!

Price: $195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: B400 (right)

Bought both of these used on here a couple years ago. Light use around my guitar shop - no travel. Mostly stored inside the bags (included).

Both lights work great and I've had no issues with them. I have a pair of B800's that get more use, so I want to pass these along to someone who can use them.

Includes B400, reflector, protective bulb cover, power cord, mini plug cord, and bag.

The right light does not have any marks and the reflector is clean.

Item condition: 9

Jul 10, 2013 at 01:53 PM
chubB

The left light has slight marks on the case and the reflector has some small dings (see photo). These marks were here when I bought it. Really minor, but full disclosure kind of thing.

Jul 10, 2013 at 01:51 PM
chubB

Jun 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM
chubB

Jun 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM
chubB

Jun 11, 2013 at 09:09 AM
chubB

Price: $195

Price: $195

Jun 09, 2013 at 08:54 PM
chubB

$200 (paypal & shipping included)

Price: $200.00

$200 (paypal & shipping included)

Price: $200.00

Jun 09, 2013 at 03:11 PM
chubB
FS: Alien Bee B400 's w/ Buff carry bags (2 available)

$205 (paypal & shipping included)

Price: $200

Price: $200

Jun 05, 2013 at 12:08 AM
chubB
FS: Alien Bee B400 's w/ Buff padded carry bags (2 available)

Price: $205.00

chubB
FS: Alien Bee B400 's (2 available)

chubB
FS: Alien Bee B400

chubB
FS: Alien Bee B400

Previous versions of chubB's message #11599778 « Sold: Alien Bee B400 w/ Buff carry bag »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.