Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of freaklikeme's message #11597122 « Metabones Speed Booster »

freaklikeme
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Metabones Speed Booster

genji wrote:
freaklikeme wrote:
Nice shot, Taylor. I assumed you would have to shave the Cron since it had already been done on my copy. I guess I\'ll see if I have to shave the Elmarit, but it\'s not a big deal if I do. I\'d probably hesitate to do it if I were working with a pristine copy, but the Elmarit is a user with a some dings and paint loss.

All my Leica R lenses are pristine, including the Summilux-R 35mm I bought from you three years ago.

freaklikeme wrote:
Nice shots as always, Michiel. I thought about going to C/Y route since the lenses tend to be cheaper and more plentiful on the used market, but I love Leica\'s 35mm lenses, so if I can get happy with one of them on the SB, that\'s where I\'ll stay.

I\'ll be very surprised if you don\'t like the Elmarit-R 35mm, it\'s one of my favorite lenses on full frame.

Long time no \"see\", sir. I hope all is well. I remember that Lux. That was the copy I couldn\'t bring myself to shave for the DsIII (or shave the DsIII\'s mirror). How\'s it been treating you?

I\'m really looking forward to shooting the Elmarit again. When I first owned it, I was too hung up on getting f/2 or faster to give the Elmarit a fair chance, but when I look back at the test shots with it, I regret having turned it around so quickly. On the downside, I think I\'m starting to horde 35mm lenses. I\'m seriously considering picking up a ZF 35/1.4.

Jun 03, 2013 at 09:34 PM

Previous versions of freaklikeme's message #11597122 « Metabones Speed Booster »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.