Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ckcarr's message #11572695 « Moonlight Parkway »

ckcarr
Upload & Sell: On
Moonlight Parkway

Still working on star shots. There was no Milky Way this direction but I did like the big dipper looming over the parkway. The moon is getting strong! - I had to shave when I got home! This was at 3:35am and yet the right side is perfectly lit. Also, that darn space station went flying across in another of my shots... I know there\'s some convergence occurring from the tilting of my camera up. I might try this with my tilt-shift some day.

Here\'s a landscape and a 4x5 portrait version. Can\'t decide which I like better.

Thanks for looking!

May 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM
ckcarr
Upload & Sell: On
Moonlight Parkway

Still working on star shots. There was no Milky Way this direction but I did like the big dipper looming over the parkway. The moon is getting strong! - I had to shave when I got home! This was at 3:35am and yet the right side is perfectly lit. Also, that darn space station went flying across in another of my shots... I know there\'s some convergence occurring from the tilting of my camera up. I might try this with my tilt-shift some day.

Here\'s a landscape and a 4x5 portrait version. Can\'t decide which I like better.

Thanks for looking!

May 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Previous versions of ckcarr's message #11572695 « Moonlight Parkway »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.