Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11570625 « Jasper Park »

Scott Stoness
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Jasper Park

dwa652: I have 3 images of all. These are hdr blended with single image (2/3). After looking at them again today, I think I will take another run at processing them. The colors are just not showing up. Glad you like them. Thanks for the observations. Much appreciated. Scott

Sneakyracer: I think I will go back and process from scratch. The colors just seem to be muted. Looking for new locations is always challenging because you don\'t really know until you try the spot. So the next time, it will be better is my hope. Thanks for the encouragement. Much appreciated. Scott

Jglaser757: You will enjoy Jasper. Its my favorite spot for hanging out. It does not feel very commercial. If you have time take in the July 1st Canada day parade - it will make you feel like you are in a special place (not very sophisticated but endearing). Glad you like the landscapes and the candid bear. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

stanparker: He is a handsome bear even after not eating for 5 months. Glad you like him and the scenes. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

May 22, 2013 at 01:22 PM

Previous versions of Scott Stoness's message #11570625 « Jasper Park »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.