Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #11563661 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

jojomon11
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Very very nice rendering Gary, love the colors and the mood awesome!

zhangyue your signature colors are very nice

Joakim Love the 35 rendering very clean, on that lawnmower, where is the grass collected? inside?

Joe nice, sell me that lens for mfd? The place is a sculpture lot that makes unique items for a annual parade, it was closed I shot through the fence

Allen nice set no. 3 for me

Ron thats some serious pop and clarity! The skin tones are nice and clean and smooth, excellent set overall. Love you 2 page samples also, love your dialed contrast!

Joe wow awesome work with the noct! You picked up fast using this lens, Im still trying to figure it out wide open.
When I use mine it is sharp at 2m and beyond, but any less and there is slight focus shift

Phil

Below some shots with the Mono and Noct, and .9 ND, Joe the place is Old Town Pomona by the rail tracks, this place is pretty scary with some of the derelics that hang out here! They were following me and yelling at me to come over in spanish! I need a bodyguard next time I come here seriously, Oh the things I do sometimes to get my shot

May 19, 2013 at 02:34 PM

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #11563661 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »