Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Depp's message #11563479 « Laptop for Photoshop Work »

Depp
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Laptop for Photoshop Work

Another vote for Lenovo Thinkpads or HP workstation notebooks, the HP Elitebook 8770W or the smaller 8570W, I use both....they're indispensable when it comes to speed for photo editing.

The previous generations Elitebook Workstations which I also use, can be bought for dimes on the dollar, and with easily accessible upgrades bays,320GB HD and upgradeable to two 500GB hds, up to 3.4GHz quad-core processors which can be upgraded to the latest processors , and 8gb of ram upgradable up to 32GB.

The HP Elitebook workstations up to three generations back, will beat the pants off of many modern consumer laptops for photo editing and are easily upgradeable ....or any of the Lenovo Thinkpad workstations are still some of the fastest notebooks for photo editing.... and my favorite Lenovo from a few years ago being the Lenovo W700ds.

Want a notebook for severe field conditions and built to military standard MIL-STD 810F specs ...any of the Elitebook Workstations are built to take a beating(the last few gen of Thinkpads are equally as tough).The Elitebooks are capable of running up to four display monitors.

HP Elitebook Military Standards testing

HP Elitebook Easy Access for Upgrades

Add a 2nd HDD or SSD to an HP Laptop's Upgrade Bay

Lenevo stopped producing their large workstation notebooks, because they couldn't compete with the larger HP Workstations price wise. But buying a previous generation Lenovo workstation is still a good move, and like the Elitebooks are upgradeable.

Seattle Seahawks Photographer uses Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds

B&H Photo:Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds Dual Screen Notebook Computer

Desktop vs Workstation

May 19, 2013 at 02:16 PM
Depp
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Laptop for Photoshop Work

Another vote for Lenovo Thinkpads or HP workstation notebooks, the HP Elitebook 8770W or the smaller 8570W, I use both....they're indispensable when it comes to speed for photo editing.

The previous generations Elitebook Workstations which I also use, can be bought for dimes on the dollar, and with easily accessible upgrades bays,320GB HD and upgradeable to two 500GB hds, up to 3.4GHz quad-core processors which can be upgraded to the latest processors , and 8gb of ram upgradable to 16GB.

The HP Elitebook workstations up to three generations back, will beat the pants off of many modern consumer laptops for photo editing and are easily upgradeable ....or any of the Lenovo Thinkpad workstations are still some of the fastest notebooks for photo editing.... and my favorite Lenovo from a few years ago being the Lenovo W700ds.

Want a notebook for severe field conditions and built to military standard MIL-STD 810F specs ...any of the Elitebook Workstations are built to take a beating(the last few gen of Thinkpads are equally as tough).The Elitebooks are capable of running up to four display monitors.

HP Elitebook Military Standards testing

HP Elitebook Easy Access for Upgrades

Add a 2nd HDD or SSD to an HP Laptop's Upgrade Bay

Lenevo stopped producing their large workstation notebooks, because they couldn't compete with the larger HP Workstations price wise. But buying a previous generation Lenovo workstation is still a good move, and like the Elitebooks are upgradeable.

Seattle Seahawks Photographer uses Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds

B&H Photo:Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds Dual Screen Notebook Computer

Desktop vs Workstation

May 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Previous versions of Depp's message #11563479 « Laptop for Photoshop Work »