Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of StillFingerz's message #11553421 « Review: Canon EF 200400mm f/4L IS 1.4x »

StillFingerz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Review: Canon EF 200400mm f/4L IS 1.4x

An interesting review, somewhat informative, Andy's writing style is quite blogish, personal and is an example of a conversational nature; kind of casual talk. It's in stark contrast to the direct but dry technical babble mostly found these days, at least he equated his personal experiences, straying of point on occasion, with a splash of technical...enough for a junior tele user like myself.

His prose was a bit long; yes Peter, there was a bit of repeating; a lean vocabulary to a degree. However this guy is an enthuastic shooter...the dude is a photographer, not an English major I've no clue who this Shakira person is but will google just to see them thar hips, a tangent that has little to do with a lens review, unless you're going to shoot portraits with a 200-400; guess you'd get some serious subject isolation and Bokeh, bit I digress

As for the pricing, well kinda figured it would be high, the technical effort to design such a versatile lens is quite the achievement IMHO. Bravo Canon for providing another viable tool for the sports/wildlife/BIF shooters...

Youtube here I go, gotta see who this Shakira is

May 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Previous versions of StillFingerz's message #11553421 « Review: Canon EF 200400mm f/4L IS 1.4x »