Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of skibum5's message #11551627 « ML added Continuous RAW recording to EOS 5D Mark III »

skibum5
Upload & Sell: Off
Holy smokes!! 5D3 greatest DSLR in history?! New RAW Video sample!

WOW. Click Me!

Holy freaking cow!!!!!!!!!!!
Good god man I don't know that I've ever seen quality like that outside of Hollywood guys playing with the real big boys.

(What the heck is Canon smoking! Fire your darn MBA marketing droids already! And give your engineers all the salary you've wasted on the execs/marketing team! How can you be locking away such stuff and more?! Especially for video where they are 10x more anxious and less willing to put up with anything and wait around being slowly milked.)

This is EPIC!

Man I may have to save up for a second 5D3 or third just in case something goes wrong with the current on and they lock down all future bodies or something.

This quality is mind blowing!

Suddenly in our hands in a little couple pound package for 3000 bucks we can film with quality that used to take investors and tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars if not more.

And did you see the 1:1 mode?!? Do you know what that means for distant wildlife or close in macro videography!?!?!!!!!!

Assuming you care about video as much as still this is now probably the finest DSLR in the history of DSLRs! (if pure action stills are your thing then the 1DX probably still wins or if low fps stills at lower ISO matter most the D800 still rules.)

May 14, 2013 at 05:57 AM

Previous versions of skibum5's message #11551627 « ML added Continuous RAW recording to EOS 5D Mark III »