Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #11551341 « Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread »

jojomon11
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Thanks Joe! Every time I look at my bank acct. online, I have to quit feasting for awhile

Cool shot of your son, was the vig from the lighting in the room or post?

Phil

Mono w/50 noct wide open (or close to it), still trying to learn how to use this beast and working on my comps, any tips would greatly be appreciated, esp from a leica users standpoint

May 14, 2013 at 04:46 AM
jojomon11

Thanks Joe! Every time I look at my bank acct. online, I have to quit feasting for awhile

Phil

Mono w/50 noct wide open (or close to it), still trying to learn how to use this beast and working on my comps, any tips would greatly be appreciated, esp from a leica users standpoint

May 14, 2013 at 03:35 AM
jojomon11

Phil

Despite the lighting you see, it was almost dark outside

May 14, 2013 at 03:35 AM
jojomon11

Phil

May 14, 2013 at 03:22 AM
jojomon11

Phil

Mono w/50 noct wide open (or close to it), still trying to learn how to use this beast and working on my comps, any tips would greatly be appreciated

May 14, 2013 at 03:20 AM
jojomon11

Phil

Mono w/50 noct wide open (or close to it), still trying to learn how to use this beast and working on my comps, any tips would greatly be appreciated

May 14, 2013 at 03:08 AM

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #11551341 « Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread »