Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #11547395 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Lovely memories Rafael. When I'm looking at cars I'm always observing who lingers are particular models, ever mindful of the fact that certain cars are associated with our youth... perhaps cars we owned or cars we dreamed of owning but couldn't afford. Like most youths I spent WAY too much money one cars. I'm amazed my father was willing to co-sign when I bought my second car, a two year old 1960 Pontiac Bonneville convertible that cost $3,000. I was making $329 a month at the time. And what I got for my effort was an unending series of raspberries from kids who told me I was driving "daddy's" car... I had it for only two years because a friend bought a beautiful 1956 Corvette and another friend returned from Las Vegas with a slightly less beautiful Corvette from the same year that he didn't like. Needless to say I bought it and my Corvette adventure began.

There is little doubt that my decision to buy a 1999 Acura coupe twelve years ago came in large measure from my appreciation of its design. Before that I owned two Toyota Celica GTS fastbacks. I still love cars.

Somebody's vision of a 1937 Ford Coupe.

Reworking of a Deuce coupe with a 1960 Chevrolet convertible very much in the style and size of my Bonneville. They feel a bit like an aircraft carrier when one is driving down the street...

May 12, 2013 at 04:03 PM

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #11547395 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »