Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11544863 « Leica R Series Lenses »

zhangyue
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica R Series Lenses

JaKo wrote:
zhangyue: interesting shot of Carrot Top alike.
Your images seem to have very minimal PP despite your comments/notes on custom lens profiles. Could you please elaborate more on this?
Thanks

Jako, indeed, my work flaw all happened in LR, thus PP should be qualified as minimal. For 80lux, I have found its rendering is very smooth and glow at WO to my taste, so I usually will not boost Clarity, Contrast, Saturation slider in LR. on the contrary I apply negative value in those slider most of time and just let lens doing its thing. 80lux almost like good food with its natural flavor with no need of any souse to harm its special taste to my like.

This is purely personal and highly depend on subject. So, I was trying to suggest people trying different way to treat this lens and see if they like it For me, this 80lux is the only lens I have no complain on anything, I love its character, and fully satisfied lens designer's choice balance optics and character instead of chase optics performance only. In no way it is not good at other thing but I can safely say It is a one of best tool for it's designed for: portrait.

80lux WO

May 11, 2013 at 04:01 PM
zhangyue
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica R Series Lenses

JaKo wrote:
zhangyue: interesting shot of Carrot Top alike.
Your images seem to have very minimal PP despite your comments/notes on custom lens profiles. Could you please elaborate more on this?
Thanks

Jako, indeed, my work flaw all happened in LR, thus PP should be qualified as minimal. For 80lux, I have found its rendering is very smooth and glow at WO to my taste, so I usually will not boost Clarity, Contrast, Saturation slider in LR. on the contrary I apply negative value in those slider most of time and just let lens doing its thing. 80lux almost like good food with its natural flavor with no need of any souse to harm its special taste to my like.

This is purely personal and highly depend on subject. So, I was trying to suggest people trying different way to treat this lens and see if they like it For me, this 80lux is the only lens I have no complain on anything, I love its character, and fully satisfied lens designer's choice balance optics and character instead of chase optics performance only. In no way it is not good at other thing but I can safely say It is a one of best tool for it's designed for: portrait.

80lux WO

May 11, 2013 at 06:42 AM

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11544863 « Leica R Series Lenses »