Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of pokemanyz's message #11543010 « This could be your big chance! »

pokemanyz
Upload & Sell: On
This could be your big chance!

Copy/paste from local Craigslist ad.

Event Photography Equipment - $2000 (southside)
Start your own business with the equipment I have for sale. what i have is everything you will need to open your own business. Included in the package is a Nikon N90 camera with the Kodak DCS 460 attachment. Also included in the package is a Dell Laptop loaded with portraits and more software, photo shop to create borders as needed and more software. This comes with professional lighting with diffusers and stands, pro-tripod, two (2) Kodak 8650 Thermal printers and 2 set of paper and ribbon $400 value, pro paper cutter, individual backgrounds(baseball,basketball,soccer plus stands), team backgrounds (can be used for party photos, christmas etc), Santa Claus and Easter bunny outfits (daycares, mall, parties etc), extension cords, extra paper trays and carriers for transporting equipment. Below is somes pictures of the equipment and i have others if needed. come check it out in person. call brian or chuck if interested at 317 652 6148 or 317 250 0900. I have over $30,000 invested in this equipmnet and I'm asking $2000 for everything (neg). I can give you also some ideas to start making alot of money. All equipment is in great shape and you will be able to start your business immediately. I'm retiring and just do not need it anymore. Serious inquiries only please and no trades please. thanks for looking

May 10, 2013 at 01:31 PM

Previous versions of pokemanyz's message #11543010 « This could be your big chance! »