Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Sunny Sra's message #11542658 « The Watchman »

Sunny Sra
Upload & Sell: On
The Watchman

Spent a few days in Zion and Bryce. It felt great heading out somewhere after almost a year. The conditions in Bryce were much better (snow, rain, hail, thunder, fog, wind...) vs Zion (some clouds, mid 70s..clear days mostly). I spent 2 days shooting the watchman at sunset, this was my first time there so i experimented with some different glass.

5d III 45 TSE
i think this one was 24 shots.
Lots of detail in this one, what you don't see on the web version is the tiny black bird with red marking sitting on the rock towards the bottom of the frame.

Color management may be iffy. in PS it looks great, print looks great. On the uncalibrated monitor it looks good, however on the dell U3011 and NEC 3090 the reds and greens are a tiny bit hot.

edit 2: Toned down the greens for web. Remove most of the CA (thanks Jim)

May 15, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

Spent a few days in Zion and Bryce. It felt great heading out somewhere after almost a year. The conditions in Bryce were much better (snow, rain, hail, thunder, fog, wind...) vs Zion (some clouds, mid 70s..clear days mostly). I spent 2 days shooting the watchman at sunset, this was my first time there so i experimented with some different glass.

5d III 45 TSE
Lots of detail in this one, what you don't see on the web version is the tiny black bird with red marking sitting on the rock towards the bottom of the frame.

Color management may be iffy. in PS it looks great, print looks great. On the uncalibrated monitor it looks good, however on the dell U3011 and NEC 3090 the reds and greens are a tiny bit hot.

May 15, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 02:25 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 02:25 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 02:23 PM
Sunny Sra
The Watchman

5d III 45 TSE

May 10, 2013 at 07:27 AM

Previous versions of Sunny Sra's message #11542658 « The Watchman »