Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of KirkB's message #11535403 « If You Build It, They Will Come »

KirkB
Upload & Sell: Off
If You Build It, They Will Come

This location was a very nice surprise to discover... totally by accident. These were taken at a beautiful natural rock fountain that was "built" at the new Kaiser Permanente Hospital in our area. I discovered it while picking up a prescription a couple of weeks ago and thought... Wow, this could be a magnet for any birds in the area... it is.

D800 | 300 f/4 w TC-14E II ~ Exif Intact

All C&C are greatly encouraged and most appreciated.

Kirk

[Edit] The green "backdrop" in several of these is the beautifully manicured grass and plants surrounding the fountain area.

1. Anna's Hummingbird

2. House Sparrow

3. Brewer's Blackbird (Thanks Cincy Bruce)

4. Lesser Goldfinch

5. Brown-headed Cowbird

6. Brewer's Blackbird

May 10, 2013 at 03:23 AM
KirkB

This location was a very nice surprise to discover... totally by accident. These were taken at a beautiful natural rock fountain that was "built" at the new Kaiser Permanente Hospital in our area. I discovered it while picking up a prescription a couple of weeks ago and thought... Wow, this could be a magnet for any birds in the area... it is.

Kirk

[Edit] The green "backdrop" in several of these is the beautifully manicured grass and plants surrounding the fountain area.

1. Anna's Hummingbird

2. House Sparrow

3. Grackle

4. Lesser Goldfinch

5. Brown-headed Cowbird

6. Grackle

May 07, 2013 at 03:00 AM
KirkB

Kirk

[Edit] The green "backdrop" in several of these is the beautifully manicured grass surrounding the fountain area.

1. Anna's Hummingbird

2. House Sparrow

3. Grackle

4. Lesser Goldfinch

5. Brown-headed Cowbird

6. Grackle

May 07, 2013 at 02:59 AM
KirkB

Kirk

1. Anna's Hummingbird

2. House Sparrow

3. Grackle

4. Lesser Goldfinch

5. Brown-headed Cowbird

6. Grackle

May 07, 2013 at 02:04 AM

Previous versions of KirkB's message #11535403 « If You Build It, They Will Come »