Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11530531 « Buffalo Point Explosion »

Scott Kroeker
Upload & Sell: On
Buffalo Point Explosion

...of colour that is!

Saturday evening I took a 1 hour drive to see how the lake is melting and if I could find any photo opportunities. I sure did! So happy to see some open waters already! On my way there I drove under a giant cloud mass that I wasn't sure was going to help my sunset changes. Well, it made for an incredible display of colour.

Thanks for looking!

May 08, 2013 at 04:53 AM
Scott Kroeker
Buffalo Point Explosion

...of colour that is!

Saturday evening I took a 1 hour drive to see how the lake is melting and if I could find any photo opportunities. I sure did! So happy to see some open waters already! Driving there I drove under a giant cloud mass that I wasn't sure was going to help my sunset changes. Well, it made for an incredible display of colour.

Thanks for looking!

May 05, 2013 at 06:44 PM
Scott Kroeker
Buffalo Point Explosion

...of colour that is!

Last night I took a 1 hour drive to see how the lake is melting and if I could find any photo opportunities. I sure did! So happy to see some open waters already! Driving there I drove under a giant cloud mass that I wasn't sure was going to help my sunset changes. Well, it made for an incredible display of colour.

Thanks for looking!

May 04, 2013 at 09:13 PM

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11530531 « Buffalo Point Explosion »