Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of samtcook's message #11527144 « Sold: Nikon D7000 w/Grip and Box, Manual, etc. »

samtcook
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon D7000 w/Grip and Box, Manual, etc.

Item 1: Nikon D7000

I bought this D7000 about a year ago from another FM forum member, and it has been a trusty, high performing camera for me. I've recently upgraded to a D7100, and don't need two bodies, so this one is for sale. It functions flawlessly, is in near mint condition with no scratches on the screen (used the cover every day) and just needs a new home. It has just over 16k actuations on it, so lots of life left. Included is everything that came with the camera when new, including the box, the manual, cables, charger and battery. I'm also including my MeiKe battery grip which has a sled for 6 AA batteries or an additional EN-EL15 Nikon battery. It is really well made, is weather sealed just like the D7000 and improves the balance of the camera.

Price includes shipping and paypal fees (I like to keep it simple). Solid deal for a solid camera with a sweet grip and all original accessories.

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

May 06, 2013 at 01:01 PM
samtcook
FS: Nikon D7000 w/Grip and Box, Manual, etc. *Price Reduced*

I bought this D7000 about a year ago from another FM forum member, and it has been a trusty, high performing camera for me. I've recently upgraded to a D7100, and don't need two bodies, so this one is for sale. It functions flawlessly, is in near mint condition with no scratches on the screen (used the cover every day) and just needs a new home. It has just over 16k actuations on it, so lots of life left. Included is everything that came with the camera when new, including the box, the manual, cables, charger and battery. I'm also including my MeiKe battery grip which has a sled for 6 AA batteries or an additional EN-EL15 Nikon battery. It is really well made, is weather sealed just like the D7000 and improves the balance of the camera.

Price includes shipping and paypal fees (I like to keep it simple). Solid deal for a solid camera with a sweet grip and all original accessories.

May 06, 2013 at 01:01 PM
samtcook
FS: Nikon D7000 w/Grip and Box, Manual, etc. *Price Reduced*

May 06, 2013 at 12:53 PM
samtcook
FS: Nikon D7000 w/Grip and Box, Manual, etc.

Price: $625.00

May 03, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Previous versions of samtcook's message #11527144 « Sold: Nikon D7000 w/Grip and Box, Manual, etc. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.