Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of AbramG's message #11525697 « Sold: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 AI w/ Caps + Hood »

AbramG
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon MF Lenses (24 / 105)

Item 1: FM2n Body (Black)

Selling my Nikon 35mm kit as I have too much equipment honestly. I would ideally prefer to sell all of this as one bundle. I'm rating everything conservatively.

Note: If you're a Canon shooter, all three of these lenses clear the 5D mirror without issue or modification. I'll include a Nikon to EOS adapter if you pick the bundle up.

Starting with the FM2n

Excellent overall condition, minor brassing on edges and a couple small dings here and there. Functionally sound and meter works perfectly.

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AI

Glass is pretty much perfect, slight ding on filter ring (does not impact function of filter ring) and it includes both F/R caps and the HN-1 lens hood.

Price: $150.00

Item 3: Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 AI-S

This lens is seriously impressive, extremely sharp and I love how close you can focus with it. Excellent overall shape, small nick near the aperture ring. F/R caps included.

Price: $180.00
Item condition: 9

Item 4: Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 AI-S

Another classic in the Nikon lineup. Sharp and beautiful. It's also really compact and light weight. Excellent overall condition. F/R caps included as is an extra hood if you don't like the slide out hood.

May 10, 2013 at 02:55 PM
AbramG

Selling my Nikon 35mm kit as I have too much equipment honestly. I would ideally prefer to sell all of this as one bundle. I'm rating everything conservatively.

Note: If you're a Canon shooter, all three of these lenses clear the 5D mirror without issue or modification. I'll include a Nikon to EOS adapter if you pick the bundle up.

Starting with the FM2n

Excellent overall condition, minor brassing on edges and a couple small dings here and there. Functionally sound and meter works perfectly.

Glass is pretty much perfect, slight ding on filter ring (does not impact function of filter ring) and it includes both F/R caps and the HN-1 lens hood.

This lens is seriously impressive, extremely sharp and I love how close you can focus with it. Excellent overall shape, small nick near the aperture ring. F/R caps included.

Another classic in the Nikon lineup. Sharp and beautiful. It's also really compact and light weight. Excellent overall condition. F/R caps included as is an extra hood if you don't like the slide out hood.

May 10, 2013 at 03:25 AM
AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

May 08, 2013 at 04:07 PM
AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

Price: $150

Price: $150

May 07, 2013 at 06:04 PM
AbramG
FS: Nikon MF Lenses (24 / 55 / 105)

Starting with the FM2n

May 07, 2013 at 04:38 PM
AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

May 07, 2013 at 12:27 AM
AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

May 05, 2013 at 03:16 PM
AbramG
FS: Nikon Film Kit

Starting with the FM2n

May 05, 2013 at 02:06 AM
AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

May 04, 2013 at 05:26 PM
AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

May 02, 2013 at 05:14 PM
AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

Price: $250.00

AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

AbramG

Starting with the FM2n

Previous versions of AbramG's message #11525697 « Sold: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 AI w/ Caps + Hood »