Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11523906 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

stevezzzz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

MMcGrath wrote:
No matter how good an electric car is, it can't beat the smell of burning petrol.

What's the old joke? In order for something to qualify as a hobby for guys, it has to a) cost a lot of money, b) make a lot of noise and c) burn a lot of gas.

Well, that's going to change within our lifetimes, though maybe not completely. I admit the sensory 'cocktail' is different with an EV, but there's more to driving than engine noise and the smell of exhaust. Besides, when you drift an S you can hear the tires squeal so much more clearly...

May 01, 2013 at 09:58 PM
stevezzzz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

MMcGrath wrote:
No matter how good an electric car is, it can't beat the smell of burning petrol.

What's the old joke? In order for something to qualify as a hobby for guys, it has to a) cost a lot of money, b) make a lot of noise and c) burn a lot of gas.

Well, that's going to change within our lifetimes, though maybe not completely. I admit the sensory 'cocktail' is different with an EV, but there's more to driving than engine noise and the smell of exhaust. Besides, when you drift an S you can hear the tire squeal so much more clearly...

May 01, 2013 at 09:40 PM

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11523906 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »