Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11518820 « Anyone up/in for a "Canon Spring 2013" Thread??? »

PetKal
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Anyone up/in for a "Canon Spring 2013" Thread???

tbartick wrote:
Wow Peter ... Just really enjoy your last shot! Terry

Thank you kindly, Terry.
Judging by recent proliferation of flower/floral shots and their good quality, it looks to me that you have a bunch of disciples around here.

Here is a Redneck pijun (probably from Georgia ) in the first beam of sunlight, minutes after sunrise (#1), and about 1/2 hr after sunrise (#2) when colours had become a bit cooler.
Those pijuns have started their mating/nesting rituals recently.

Handheld 1DX + 600 II + 2xTC.

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:03 AM
PetKal

tbartick wrote:

Thank you kindly, Terry.
Judging by recent proliferation of flower/floral shots and their good quality, it looks to me that you have a bunch of disciples around here.

Here is a Redneck pijun (probably from Georgia ) in the first beam of sunlight, minutes after sunrise (#1), and about 1/2 hr after sunrise (#2) when colours had become a bit cooler.

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:00 AM
PetKal

tbartick wrote:

Thank you kindly, Terry.

Apr 30, 2013 at 01:57 AM
PetKal

tbartick wrote:

Thank you kindly, Terry.

Apr 30, 2013 at 01:57 AM
PetKal

tbartick wrote:

Thank you kindly, Terry.

Apr 30, 2013 at 01:56 AM
PetKal

tbartick wrote:

Thank you kindly, Terry.

Apr 30, 2013 at 01:56 AM
PetKal

tbartick wrote:

Thank you kindly, Terry.

Apr 30, 2013 at 01:55 AM
PetKal

tbartick wrote:

Thank you kindly, Terry.

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Previous versions of PetKal's message #11518820 « Anyone up/in for a "Canon Spring 2013" Thread??? »