Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jchennav's message #11517116 « Sold: Price Reduced: Nikon D800 Body »

jchennav
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D800 Body

Item 1: Nikon D800 Body

Like new condition. The LCD panels are covered with ZAGG screen protection film. There are some scratches on the clear plastic BM-12 screen protector (this is a user-replaceable part). Approximately 2900 shutter actuations.

I brought the camera to Nikon USA Service Hollywood for focus re-calibration/left focus point repair, checkup and cleaning in March. I had to explain to them that no mortals received a Nikon D800 body before June ;-).

Original box, instruction manuals, and software discs are included. Instruction manuals are still in the plastic bags. Purchase and warranty service receipts will be included.

PayPal fees and UPS Ground shipping is included.

Price: $2300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Authentic Nikon MB-D12 Battery Grip

Like new condition. Buttons operate smoothly. Includes battery holders for EN-EL15 battery, AA batteries, and soft pouch.

Original box and instruction manuals are included.

Price: $275.00

May 01, 2013 at 03:27 PM
jchennav
FS: Nikon D800 Body and Authentic MB-D12 Battery Grip

Like new condition. The LCD panels are covered with ZAGG screen protection film. There are some scratches on the clear plastic BM-12 screen protector (this is a user-replaceable part). Approximately 2900 shutter actuations.

I brought the camera to Nikon USA Service Hollywood for focus re-calibration/left focus point repair, checkup and cleaning in March. I had to explain to them that no mortals received a Nikon D800 body before June ;-).

Original box, instruction manuals, and software discs are included. Instruction manuals are still in the plastic bags. Purchase and warranty service receipts will be included.

PayPal fees and UPS Ground shipping is included. Price is firm.

Price: $2350.00

Like new condition. Buttons operate smoothly. Includes battery holders for EN-EL15 battery, AA batteries, and soft pouch.

Apr 29, 2013 at 04:00 AM
jchennav

jchennav

Previous versions of jchennav's message #11517116 « Sold: Price Reduced: Nikon D800 Body »