Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of photozero's message #11509318 « FS: Mac Book Pro Retina 15" (latest version) »

photozero
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Mac Book Pro Retina 15" (latest version)

Item 1: Mac Book Pro Retina

I have a nearly new 15" MacBook Pro Retina for sale. I would return it but I can no longer do so (purchased through Best Buy). It is the i7 2.6GHz model with 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM with a 512 SSD drive. It is fast and the screen in gorgeous. I just am looking for something smaller. Comes in the original box as new.

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 1950.00

PM or email me if you are interested. I will try to post pictures later, but it really is new. Check my feedback.

Price: $1950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jun 26, 2013 at 06:09 PM
photozero
FS: Sold: Mac Book Pro Retina 15" (latest version)

I have a nearly new 15" MacBook Pro Retina for sale. I would return it but I can no longer do so (purchased through Best Buy). It is the i7 2.6GHz model with 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM with a 512 SSD drive. It is fast and the screen in gorgeous. I just am looking for something smaller. Comes in the original box as new.

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 1950.00

PM or email me if you are interested. I will try to post pictures later, but it really is new. Check my feedback.

Price: $1950.00

May 25, 2013 at 01:09 PM
photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2000.00

Price: $2000.00

May 18, 2013 at 02:02 PM
photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2035 or BRO.

Price: $2035.00

May 16, 2013 at 06:28 PM
photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2035 or BRO.

Price: $2035.00

Apr 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM
photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2075 or BRO.

Price: $2075.00

photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2100 or BRO.

Price: $2100.00

photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2100 or BRO.

Price: $2100.00

photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2150 or BRO.

Price: $2150.00

photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2200 or BRO.

Price: $2200.00

photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2300 or BRO.

Price: $2300.00

photozero

The price is fair and will save you several hundred dollars so think of it that way: 2550 or BRO.

Price: $2550.00

Previous versions of photozero's message #11509318 « FS: Mac Book Pro Retina 15" (latest version) »