Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of bcguy's message #11509023 « Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar vs Canon EF 135mm f/2L »

bcguy
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar vs Canon EF 135mm f/2L

The 135mm focal length, for me, would be something that I'd buy to photograph people. Not flowers, not landscapes; people. For me, autol focus is necessary for photographing people, so I'd never consider the Zeiss no matter how good it is.

If I were to switch to Sony, it'd be right at the top of the list of lenses to buy!

Edit: sorry, I originally wrote "manual focus is necessary for photographing people." That, I'm afraid, was a bit of a Freudian slip.

Apr 26, 2013 at 03:13 AM
bcguy
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar vs Canon EF 135mm f/2L

The 135mm focal length, for me, would be something that I'd buy to photograph people. Not flowers, not landscapes; people. For me, manual focus is necessary for photographing people, so I'd never consider the Zeiss no matter how good it is.

If I were to switch to Sony, it'd be right at the top of the list of lenses to buy!

Apr 25, 2013 at 05:18 AM

Previous versions of bcguy's message #11509023 « Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar vs Canon EF 135mm f/2L »