Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Dennis M 1064's message #11504828 « Transcend 1.5G external HDrive? Going on a trip. . . »

Dennis M 1064
Upload & Sell: Off
Transcend 1.5G external HDrive? Going on a trip. . .

Hey,

Looking to buy a portable drive to download Video and stills from my cards. I\'m going to dump them onto an external drive instead of onto the MacBook Pro hard drive. I looked at the LaCie this morning and almost pulled the trigger since Adorama had the micro 1 gig for $114. Then I started reading reviews and was less impressed with the idea.

I\'m now looking at the Transcend 1.5G drive ( http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/923033-REG/transcend_ts15tsj25h3p_storejet_rugged_1_5tb_usb3.html )

Anyone using them? What do you tink of them? I like the idea of one that is set up for a few bumps and travel. If you use them, how hard is it to get ahold of customer support via Phone? Are they just screen readers in Manilla or are you actually able to get good, understandable support?

Apr 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Previous versions of Dennis M 1064's message #11504828 « Transcend 1.5G external HDrive? Going on a trip. . . »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.