Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Ted ellis's message #11496997 « Three versions. »

Ted ellis
Upload & Sell: On
Three versions.

I like to go outside of the box. Yes, the old saying is get it right in the camera. I couldn't agree more butttt...the damn coach was in the wrong place. A feeble excuse? Sometimes yes. I had to play with this as I had crisp images to work with.

Anyway...................

Thanks for the look. I hope you comment, too many of us don't comment on Sports Corner when we should, me included.

Your comments please.

Ted

Please note an additional image has been added afters Russ's reply.

Apr 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Ted ellis
Three versions.

I like to go outside of the box. Yes, the old saying is get it right in the camera. I couldn't agree more butttt...the damn coach was in the wrong place. A feeble excuse? Sometimes yes. I had to play with this as I had crisp images to work with.

Thanks for the look. I hope you comment, too many of us don't comment on Sports Corner when we should, me included.

Your comments please.

Ted

Apr 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Ted ellis
Three versions.

Your comments please.

Ted

Apr 19, 2013 at 09:57 PM

Previous versions of Ted ellis's message #11496997 « Three versions. »