Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of sculptormic's message #11494536 « Metabones Speed Booster »

sculptormic
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Metabones Speed Booster

alwang wrote:
Thanks, Michiel,

The 35/1.4 looks like it retains the excellent Zeiss contrast, though I feel like I don't see as much of a 3D effect as I normally see with this lens used on a FF DSLR.

Is that Zeiss 15 the C/Y 15/3.5? I wasn't aware there was a Zeiss 15/4 for SLRs. How are the corners on that lens using the SpeedBooster?

Silly mistake, that is of course the 18/4 Distagon.

3D effect is not always there with the 35/1.4 (Although those tourist look rather 3D to me)
You have to shoot stopped down when there is so much light in combination with the Speedbooster, so you get more dof and less chance for 3D.
That your lenses become faster is one thing but what I like above all is the fact your lenses represent their true FL again. (almost)

Apr 18, 2013 at 09:11 PM
sculptormic
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Metabones Speed Booster

alwang wrote:
Thanks, Michiel,

The 35/1.4 looks like it retains the excellent Zeiss contrast, though I feel like I don't see as much of a 3D effect as I normally see with this lens used on a FF DSLR.

Is that Zeiss 15 the C/Y 15/3.5? I wasn't aware there was a Zeiss 15/4 for SLRs. How are the corners on that lens using the SpeedBooster?

Silly mistake, that is of course the 18/4 Distagon.

3D effect is not always there with the 35/1.4 (Although those tourist look rather 3D to me)
You have to shoot stopped down when there is so much light in combination with the Speedbooster, so you get more dof and less chance for 3D.
That your lenses become faster is one thing but what I like above all is the fact your lenses represent their true FL again. (almost)

Apr 18, 2013 at 08:53 PM

Previous versions of sculptormic's message #11494536 « Metabones Speed Booster »