Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Posimagi's message #11493235 « Sold: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D »

Posimagi
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D

Item 1: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D

Lens is perfect optically. Pristine glass and almost no internal dust. Sharp copy.

The lens performs excellently; AF is both fast and accurate, and the images it produces are excellent. It did not require any AF fine tuning on my camera. The lens has had a UV filter on it since day one, which is included, along with the original Nikon hood and rear cap, and a third-party front cap.

I've heard the AF-S "squeak" from this lens only once after a long period of non-use, and it went away almost immediately. The zoom and focus rings are slightly stiff. This is the reason for the conservative rating of 8. Despite the stiffness, there is no "grittiness" in the rings' movements. There is a minor rub mark on the bottom of the barrel.

I may consider trade offers, so please PM me if you're interested.

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR

Got this lens with a D50 that I no longer own. Priced to sell. Comes with original front and rear Nikon caps. The front cap's release buttons are stiff, but the lens itself is in flawless condition both optically and cosmetically.

Price: $70.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 S.C.

Used on a Lumix GF3 with good results. Just a few specs of dust on the front element (not inside). Aperture blades are snappy and free of oil. Focus is very smooth throughout the range. Comes with original Canon front and rear caps.

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 9

Item 4: Nikon AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR

From D600 kit. Like new with all accessories.

Price: $330.00

Item 5: Tokina RMC 80-200mm f/4.5

Hazy optics. Nikon AI.

Price: $1.00
Item condition: 6

Item 6: Kingston 16GB CompactFlash 266x

Kingston Ultimate 16GB 266x (40MB/sec) CF card. Like new. Selling because I don't have a camera that uses CF anymore.

Price: $12.00
Item condition: 10

Item 7: Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 SP Di VC USD (Nikon)

In excellent condition. Minimal wear. Barrel is in perfect condition and there are just a few small specks of dust that do not affect image quality. Incredibly sharp. Comes with hood and both caps in original box (minus UPC for rebate). Nikon mount. Selling because I bought an f/2.8 telephoto.

Price: $300.00

Item 8: Nikon AF 50mm f/1.4D

In excellent condition. Clean body and glass. Comes with third-party caps. Selling because I don't use it very much.

Price: $250.00

May 24, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Posimagi

Lens is perfect optically. Pristine glass and almost no internal dust. Sharp copy.

The lens performs excellently; AF is both fast and accurate, and the images it produces are excellent. It did not require any AF fine tuning on my camera. The lens has had a UV filter on it since day one, which is included, along with the original Nikon hood and rear cap, and a third-party front cap.

I've heard the AF-S "squeak" from this lens only once after a long period of non-use, and it went away almost immediately. The zoom and focus rings are slightly stiff. This is the reason for the conservative rating of 8. Despite the stiffness, there is no "grittiness" in the rings' movements. There is a minor rub mark on the bottom of the barrel.

Got this lens with a D50 that I no longer own. Priced to sell. Comes with original front and rear Nikon caps. The front cap's release buttons are stiff, but the lens itself is in flawless condition both optically and cosmetically.

Used on a Lumix GF3 with good results. Just a few specs of dust on the front element (not inside). Aperture blades are snappy and free of oil. Focus is very smooth throughout the range. Comes with original Canon front and rear caps.

Hazy optics. Nikon AI.

Kingston Ultimate 16GB 266x (40MB/sec) CF card. Like new. Selling because I don't have a camera that uses CF anymore.

In excellent condition. Minimal wear. Barrel is in perfect condition and there are just a few small specks of dust that do not affect image quality. Incredibly sharp. Comes with hood and both caps in original box (minus UPC for rebate). Nikon mount. Selling because I bought an f/2.8 telephoto.

In excellent condition. Clean body and glass. Comes with third-party caps. Selling because I don't use it very much.

May 24, 2013 at 06:32 PM
Posimagi

The lens performs excellently; AF is both fast and accurate, and the images it produces are excellent. The lens has had a UV filter on it since day one, which is included, along with the original Nikon hood and rear cap, and a third-party front cap.

Hazy optics. Nikon AI.

May 20, 2013 at 02:31 PM
Posimagi

Lens is perfect optically. Sharp and contrasty. I've never heard the AF-S "squeak" from this lens. However, the zoom and focus rings are slightly stiff. This is the reason for the conservative rating of 8. Despite the stiffness, there is no "grittiness" in the rings' movements. There is a minor rub mark on the bottom of the barrel. Regardless, the lens performs excellently; AF is both fast and accurate, and the images it produces are excellent. The lens has had a UV filter on it since I got it, which is included, along with the original Nikon hood and rear cap, and a third-party front cap.

Hazy optics. Nikon AI.

Price: $1

May 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Posimagi

Lens is perfect optically. Sharp and contrasty. I've never heard the AF-S "squeak" from this lens. However, the zoom and focus rings are slightly stiff. This is the reason for the conservative rating of 8. Despite the stiffness, there is no "grittiness" in the rings' movements. There is a minor rub mark on the bottom of the barrel. Regardless, the lens performs excellently; AF is both fast and accurate, and the images it produces are excellent. The lens has had a UV filter on it since I got it, which is included, along with the original Nikon hood and rear cap, and a third-party front cap.

Price: $875

Item 5: Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D

In good cosmetic and excellent optical condition. Extremely sharp, and smooth focus. Comes with both caps and metal screw-in hood. Selling because I don't get many opportunities to use it.

May 12, 2013 at 04:35 PM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VC Nikon

Lens is perfect optically. Sharp and contrasty. I've never heard the AF-S "squeak" from this lens. However, the zoom ring is slightly stiff between 21-26mm, and the focus ring is slightly stiff throughout the range. This is the reason for the conservative rating of 8. There is a minor cosmetic blemish in the form of some rub marks on the bottom of the barrel, but nothing too serious. Regardless, the lens performs excellently; AF is both fast and accurate, and the images it produces are excellent. The lens has had a UV filter on it since I got it, which is included, along with the original Nikon hood and rear cap, and a third-party front cap.

I am open to trade offers, most notably the 28-70mm f/2.8.

Price: $900.00

In good cosmetic and excellent optical condition. Extremely sharp, and smooth focus. Comes with both caps and metal screw-in hood. Selling because I don't get many opportunities to use it.

May 12, 2013 at 04:34 PM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VC Nikon

Lens is perfect optically. Sharp and contrasty. I've never heard the AF-S "squeak" from this lens. However, the zoom ring is slightly stiff between 21-26mm, and the focus ring is slightly stiff throughout the range. This is the reason for the conservative rating of 8. There is a minor cosmetic blemish in the form of some rub marks on the bottom of the barrel, but nothing too serious. Regardless, the lens performs excellently; AF is both fast and accurate, and the images it produces are excellent. The lens has had a UV filter on it since I got it, which is included, along with the original Nikon hood and rear cap, and a third-party front cap.

May 07, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VC Nikon, Canon FD 28mm f/2.8

May 01, 2013 at 06:09 PM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VC Nikon, Canon FD 28mm f/2.8

Apr 30, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Posimagi

Apr 27, 2013 at 09:08 PM
Posimagi

Price: $925.00

Apr 26, 2013 at 09:54 PM
Posimagi

Price: $950.00

Apr 25, 2013 at 09:45 PM
Posimagi

Apr 25, 2013 at 09:26 PM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D, AF 50mm f/1.4D, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 VC

Apr 25, 2013 at 09:22 PM
Posimagi

Apr 25, 2013 at 08:48 PM
Posimagi

In excellent condition. Minimal wear and perfect optics. Incredibly sharp. Comes with hood and both caps in original box (minus UPC for rebate). Nikon mount. Selling because I bought an f/2.8 telephoto.

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:10 PM
Posimagi

In excellent condition. Minimal wear and perfect optics. Incredibly sharp. Comes with hood and both caps in original box (minus UPC for rebate). Nikon mount. Selling because I bought an f/2.8 telephoto.

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Posimagi

Price: $250

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D, Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 S.C., Tiffen ND0.6 58mm

Item 5: Tiffen 58mm ND0.6

2-stop Neutral Density Filter. Like new.

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Posimagi

Item 7: Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 SP Di VC USD

In excellent condition. Minimal wear and perfect optics. Incredibly sharp. Comes with hood and both caps in original box (minus UPC for rebate). Selling because I bought an f/2.8 telephoto.

Price: $250

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Posimagi

Item 7: Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 SP Di VC USD

In excellent condition. Minimal wear and perfect optics. Incredibly sharp. Comes with hood and both caps in original box (minus UPC for rebate). Selling because I bought an f/2.8 telephoto.

Price: $300

Price: $

Apr 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D, 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR, Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 S.C.

Apr 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Posimagi

Apr 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Posimagi

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:56 PM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR, Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 S.C.

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:54 PM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR, Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 S.C.

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:52 PM
Posimagi

I am open to trade offers, particularly the 28-70mm f/2.8.

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:44 PM
Posimagi

Item 1: Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D

I am open to potential trades including the 28-70 or any version of the 80-200.

Item 2: Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR

Item 4: Nikon 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:44 PM
Posimagi

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:43 PM
Posimagi

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:43 PM
Posimagi

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:36 PM
Posimagi

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:16 PM
Posimagi

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:04 PM
Posimagi

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:03 PM
Posimagi

Kingston Ultimate 266x (40MB/sec) CF card. Like new. Selling because I don't have a camera that uses CF anymore.

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:03 PM
Posimagi

"Kingston Ultimate" 266x (40MB/sec) CF card. Like new. Selling because I don't have a camera that uses CF anymore.

Price: $12

Apr 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Posimagi

Apr 19, 2013 at 01:56 AM
Posimagi

Price: $12

Apr 19, 2013 at 01:51 AM
Posimagi
FS: Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D, Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 S.C.

Apr 19, 2013 at 01:50 AM
Posimagi

Price: $330

Apr 18, 2013 at 02:25 AM
Posimagi

Item 4: Tokina 80-200mm f/4.5 (AI Manual Focus for Nikon mount)

Cheap old lens that I got at a yard sale. Somewhat hazy inside.

Item condition: 7

Apr 18, 2013 at 01:56 AM
Posimagi

Used on a Lumix GF3 with good results. Just a few specs of dust on the front element (not inside). Aperture blades are snappy and free of oil. Focus is very smooth throughout the range.

Posimagi

Used on a Lumix GF3 with good results. Just a few specs of dust on the front element (not inside). Aperture blades are snappy and free of oil. Focus is very smooth throughout the range.

Posimagi

Price: $1

Previous versions of Posimagi's message #11493235 « Sold: Nikon AF-S 17-35mm f/2.8D »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.