Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jcolwell's message #11492435 « B&H offering to buy used equipment with online value estimator »

jcolwell
Upload & Sell: On
Re: B&H offering to buy used equipment with online value ...

It's kind of quirky (see below) but that's OK, so am I.

OTOH, it doesn't offer what I would consider to be a reasonable return. The quoted prices for my 500/4L IS [rating 4] and 50/1.2L [5] are 57% and 58% of what I would expect to get on eBay. I assume I would also have to pay for shipping to B&H, whereas the buyer would pay on eBay.

WRT quirky: with Canon in the 'brand' dialogue box, when I enter "EF 50" in the 'model' dialogue box, it shows only three lenses. OTOH, when I enter "50", it shows 12 options, 10 of which are EF lenses. As far as apps goes, it looks good but could use some work. As far as prices go, I'll look elsewhere. Of course, the prices that you get for selling used gear to a reseller, like B&H, KEH, and etc. have not changed - it's just been made much more easy to find those prices.

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Previous versions of jcolwell's message #11492435 « B&H offering to buy used equipment with online value estimator »