Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of birdied's message #11488472 « Rail (My First ) and Oyster Catchers »

birdied
Upload & Sell: On
Rail (My First ) and Oyster Catchers

Ventured away from the sand to the marshes and the marsh grass for the afternoon light. Such a variety and so beautiful. However the biting gnats/midges were out in force. The locals call them " can't see ums". You might not see them, but my goodness you feel them and they leave a very nasty bite that itches like mad !

I am having a bit of trouble with definitive ID on the rail, so if anyone can help would appreciate it.

Your nits, crits and comments are most appreciated.

Thank you for looking , hope you enjoy.

Birdie

Apr 16, 2013 at 03:54 AM
birdied

Ventured away from the sand to the marshes and the marsh grass for the afternoon light. Such a variety and so beautiful. However the biting gnats/midges were out in force. The locals call them " can't see ums". You might not see them, but my goodness you feel them and they leave a very nasty bite that itches like mad !

I am having a bit of trouble with definitive ID on the rail, so if anyone can help would appreciate it.

Birdie

Apr 16, 2013 at 03:28 AM
birdied

Birdie

Apr 16, 2013 at 02:35 AM

Previous versions of birdied's message #11488472 « Rail (My First ) and Oyster Catchers »