Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of bobbytan's message #11481244 « OM-D & PEN Images »

bobbytan
Upload & Sell: On
OM-D Images

Just like me. Congrats! You should look at the 35-100 lens too ... and then maybe also add the 7-14 so you are covered from 7 to 100 or 14-200mm in 35mm/FF terms.

I do have to admit that the Fuji X-E1 and Sony NEX 7n + Megabones Speed Booster are both looking rather attractive ... but the Fuji has a lot of issues and the Sony NEX lenses are quite big and heavy, and neither offers IBIS, so at least for now the OM-D is still tipping the scales - but only just. I sure hope the \"pro\" version of the OM-D happens soon, as we want to see a better sensor and IQ, etc. to keep up with the Sony and Fuji offerings.

jviegas wrote:
I\'ve recently jumped to the OM-D wagon from the 5D MkII, and I\'m happy cause I am again taking the cam out to make photos, and of course I really like the IQ too.

Here\'s a couple of shots from Easter in the north of Portugal:

Pana 12-35 on both.

Apr 12, 2013 at 02:52 PM
bobbytan
Upload & Sell: On
Re: OM-D Images

Just like me. Congrats! You should look at the 35-100 lens too ... and then maybe also add the 7-14 so you are covered from 7 to 100 or 14-200mm in 35mm/FF terms.

I do have to admit that the Fuji X-E1 and Sony NEX 7n + Megabones Speed Booster are both looking rather attractive ... but the Fuji has a lot of issues and the Sony NEX lenses are quite big and heavy, and neither offers IBIS, so at least for now the OM-D is still tipping the scales - but only just. I sure hope the \"pro\" version of the OM-D happens soon, as it needs a better sensor, etc. to keep up with the IQ from the newer Sony and Fuji bodies.

jviegas wrote:
I\'ve recently jumped to the OM-D wagon from the 5D MkII, and I\'m happy cause I am again taking the cam out to make photos, and of course I really like the IQ too.

Here\'s a couple of shots from Easter in the north of Portugal:

Pana 12-35 on both.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Previous versions of bobbytan's message #11481244 « OM-D & PEN Images »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.