Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11476330 « BIF »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: BIF

The translucent feathers are kinda cool. Fill flash for some detail would have been nice.

I've tried to chase one of these frantic fellows inside a screened porch before as well. It is easier said than done ... particularly when you are going around in a circle and your lighting changes from front lit to side lit to back lit in a matter of seconds. It is hard to retain your attention on the changing subject/lighting orientation while trying to focus on a frantically moving target. Dodging the sibling only ups the ante on the difficulty factor. I can relate & respect.

Took a stab at it.
Could use more work and definitely an S&P to taste at where you want to take it, but you get the gist.

Apr 10, 2013 at 02:11 PM
RustyBug

The translucent feathers are kinda cool. Fill flash for some detail would have been nice.

I've tried to chase one of these frantic fellows inside a screened porch before as well. It is easier said than done ... particularly when you are going around in a circle and your lighting changes from front lit to side lit to back lit in a matter of seconds. It is hard to retain your attention on the changing subject/lighting orientation while trying to focus on a frantically moving target. Dodging the sibling only ups the ante on the difficulty factor. I can relate & respect.

Took a stab at it. Could use more work and definitely an S&P to taste at where you want to take it, but you get the gist.

Apr 10, 2013 at 02:09 PM
RustyBug

Apr 10, 2013 at 01:37 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11476330 « BIF »