Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of cbrandt's message #11473266 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

cbrandt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Beautiful day in Md so I slipped out to the airport to see what was going on this afternoon - drove up as the Army Chinook was leaving - turned out the only reason it had been here 3 days is that it had mechanical problems -- with the arrangement of the planes on the tarmac, wasn't able to shoot much of what was there leaving .. did find the following though ..

Eclipse EA500

United States of America - ARMY ( How do you find registry on gov planes )?

These folks are going to have a good resume for the corporate world I imagine - young man in the pilot seat, young lady co-pilot.

Then this " catfish " was at the other end of the airport waiting on passangers - took on a ton of fuel - when this big ole tinted SUV pulled onto the ramp - engines immediately started ..

2007 PIAGGIO P180 registered out of Clearwater, Fl

and the one that got away ..

and this one was out and about in the morning the Flight Line told me, but I was out of town - missed it too ;(

Apr 09, 2013 at 01:52 AM

Previous versions of cbrandt's message #11473266 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »