Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of steve.chang's message #11471628 « Sold: 1850 shipped! Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid »

steve.chang
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid

Additional information:
1.I found a tiny pin-point coating mark at the very edge of the rear element. Please see picture below. As most of used lenses, there are tiny minimal dust inside the lens. It is not 6-bit coded.
2.There is leather case, but no shade. No display case.
3.Please see all these pictures closely. I am trying to show the surface bright scuffs from different reflection angles.

Overall - 1

Overall - 2

Pic.1 - Overall

Pic.2 - Front

Pic.3 - Rear (see the center of the red circle for the pin-point coating mark )

Pic.4 - Side 1 (red circle shows the only major mark on this lens. All others are bright scuffs)

Pic.5 - Side 1 different angle

Pic.6 - Side 2

Pic.7 - Side 3

Pic.8 - Side 4 (the small white particles are dust from the plastic sheet on the table)

Pic.9 - Side 5 at another angle

Revision note-1 (2013-04-14):
Two overall images of the lens added to show the additional hood and cap included.

Apr 14, 2013 at 09:43 PM
steve.chang
Upload & Sell: On
Re: FS: Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid

Additional information:
1.I found a tiny pin-point coating mark at the very edge of the rear element. Please see picture below. As most of used lenses, there are tiny minimal dust inside the lens. It is not 6-bit coded.
2.There is leather case, but no shade. No display case.
3.Please see all these pictures closely. I am trying to show the surface bright scuffs from different reflection angles.

Pic.1 - Overall

Pic.2 - Front

Pic.3 - Rear (see the center of the red circle for the pin-point coating mark )

Pic.4 - Side 1 (red circle shows the only major mark on this lens. All others are bright scuffs)

Pic.5 - Side 1 different angle

Pic.6 - Side 2

Pic.7 - Side 3

Pic.8 - Side 4 (the small white particles are dust from the plastic sheet on the table)

Pic.9 - Side 5 at another angle

Pic.10 - filter and cap (the inside has re-gluing mark for the protective cloth)

Apr 08, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Previous versions of steve.chang's message #11471628 « Sold: 1850 shipped! Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid »