Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11470097 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

stevezzzz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jay and I launched in the Remos just as the Sun cleared the eastern horizon. Light winds, smooth air and best of all, the high cirrus deck that bedeviled us yesterday was nowhere to be seen. A little hazy, but otherwise perfect shooting conditions. Bundled up in our woolies, we spent a couple of hours between 4500' MSL and 8500' MSL out over Lake Powell and the vicinity. It's easy to burn two hours without getting very far from base when everywhere you look is something ever more spectacular that the last thing you shot.

Turns out we flew pretty much directly over Rainbow Bridge without realizing it...but I doubt if it's much to look at from the air, anyway.

Before Jay and I give you the glories of nature, here's a stereo-X pair of the Navajo Power Station, shot just after we lifted off.

Apr 07, 2013 at 05:40 PM

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11470097 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »