Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of nicolachel's message #11468902 « Sold: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO for Nikon (300mm f/2.8) Samples added »

nicolachel
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO for Nikon (300mm f/2.8) Samples added

Item 1: Tokina AT-X 300 PRO AF for Nikon

Selling a tokina 300mm 2.8 AF for Nikon that I got from this board about 1 year ago because I didn't use it much.

There are finish marks here and there but no dings, glass is very clean. There's some dust behind the huge (112mm) protector filter but I believe not in the lens itself. (Update: I unscrewed the protector and confirmed this and blew the dust specks away)

Update: Samples added, please scroll down to see them.

Comes with the hood and two caps, $950 via Chase quickpay or Paypal.

Free fedex shipping to CONUS address, will consider other method if requested by the buyer.

Thanks for looking and please PM if there's any question.

Price: $950.00
Payment method: Chase quickpay or Paypal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: BNIB Nikon AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR

Also selling the AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR which is still in its own white box that was never opened.

Will come with everything (pouch, manual, hood, blank warrant card). $350 via Chase quickpay or Paypal.

Free fedex shipping to CONUS address, will consider other method if requested by the buyer.

Price: $350.00
Item condition: 10

May 19, 2013 at 08:36 PM
nicolachel
FS: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO for Nikon (300mm f/2.8) Samples added

Selling a tokina 300mm 2.8 AF for Nikon that I got from this board about 1 year ago because I didn't use it much.

There are finish marks here and there but no dings, glass is very clean. There's some dust behind the huge (112mm) protector filter but I believe not in the lens itself. (Update: I unscrewed the protector and confirmed this and blew the dust specks away)

Also selling the AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR which is still in its own white box that was never opened.

Will come with everything (pouch, manual, hood, blank warrant card). $350 via Chase quickpay or Paypal.

May 19, 2013 at 08:34 PM
nicolachel
FS: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO for Nikon (300mm f/2.8)

Comes with the hood and two caps, $925 via Chase quickpay or Paypal.

Price: $925.00

May 06, 2013 at 11:13 AM
nicolachel
FS: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO for Nikon (300mm f/2.8)

There are finish marks here and there but no dings, glass is very clean. There's some dust behind the huge (112mm) protector filter but I believe not in the lens itself.

Comes with the hood and two caps, $925 via Chase quickpay or Paypal.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:13 PM
nicolachel
FS: Tokina 300 AF f 2.8 for Nikon

There are finish marks here and there but no dings, glass is very clean. There's some dust behind the huge (112mm) protector filter but I believe not in the lens itself.

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM
nicolachel
FS: Tokina 300 AF f 2.8 for Nikon

Apr 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM
nicolachel
FS: Nikkor 24-85 VR and Tokina 300 AF f 2.8 for Nikon

Price: $920.00

Apr 09, 2013 at 12:49 PM
nicolachel

Item 1: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO AF 300mm f 2.8 for Nikon

Apr 06, 2013 at 10:04 PM
nicolachel

nicolachel
FS: Nikon 24-85 VR and Tokina 300 AF f 2.8 for Nikon

nicolachel
FS: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO AF 300mm f 2.8 for Nikon

Item 2: BNIB Nikon 24-85 VR

Also selling the kit lens for D600 which is still in it's own white box that was never opened.

Price: $350

Previous versions of nicolachel's message #11468902 « Sold: Tokina AT-X 300 AF PRO for Nikon (300mm f/2.8) Samples added »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.