Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of steve.chang's message #11468698 « Sold: 1850 shipped! Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid »

steve.chang
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 1850 shipped! Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid

Item 1: Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid

Erwin puts thinks it is the best 50cron (not asph version) built. No haze inside. No oil on blades.

There are bright marks at the edges of focusing ring, and few light scuffs on the barrel. Focus is smooth. Aperture ring turns and clicks very well, but has a very tiny play (not Zeiss wobbling, but i feel it).

Comes with hood, caps and a leather case (not shown). Price includes paypal and shipping to 48 states. PM me if you have any question. Thanks and happy shooting!

Revision note 1 (2013-04-14):
I bought a clean front cap and hood, and like to include those and make this a sweeter deal.

Price: $1850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Apr 29, 2013 at 05:08 AM
steve.chang
FS: Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid

Erwin puts thinks it is the best 50cron (not asph version) built. No haze inside. No oil on blades.

There are bright marks at the edges of focusing ring, and few light scuffs on the barrel. Focus is smooth. Aperture ring turns and clicks very well, but has a very tiny play (not Zeiss wobbling, but i feel it).

Comes with hood, caps and a leather case (not shown). Price includes paypal and shipping to 48 states. PM me if you have any question. Thanks and happy shooting!

I bought a clean front cap and hood, and like to include those and make this a sweeter deal.

Price: $1850

Apr 14, 2013 at 09:37 PM
steve.chang

Price: $1945.00

Apr 14, 2013 at 09:35 PM
steve.chang

Price: $1945.00

Apr 07, 2013 at 01:54 AM

Previous versions of steve.chang's message #11468698 « Sold: 1850 shipped! Leica 50mm Summicron 50 Jahre Rigid »