Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of gsbauch's message #11468663 « FS: Fujifilm »

gsbauch
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fujifilm

Item 1: Fujifilm X100

Lightly used and in beautiful condition. The camera comes in the original box. The accessories do not. Shutter count is between 3,00-4,000. The camera works flawlessly. It comes with 2 spare batteries , lens hood, adapter ring and filter. Original receipt.

Price: $620.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Kaza custom leather case and strap

A remarkable case. the quality is something else. If you want to protect you x100 or class it up this is the way to go

Price: $65.00
Item condition: 9

Item 3: Fujifilm XF 18 f2 lens

A beautiful lens. I later bought the XF 14 2.8 and the 18-55. I am impressed with all their lenses. This lens comes with the original box and copy of the receipt.

Price: $425.00
Item condition: 10

Item 4: grip for Xpro1

The grip really feels great and makes the camera better. I bought the Rally Right Stuff L bracket grips for my Xpro1 and my XE1.

Price: $50.00

Apr 12, 2013 at 04:14 AM
gsbauch

Lightly used and in beautiful condition. The camera comes in the original box. The accessories do not. Shutter count is between 3,00-4,000. The camera works flawlessly. It comes with 2 spare batteries , lens hood, adapter ring and filter. Original receipt.

A remarkable case. the quality is something else. If you want to protect you x100 or class it up this is the way to go

A beautiful lens. I later bought the XF 14 2.8 and the 18-55. I am impressed with all their lenses. This lens comes with the original box and copy of the receipt.

The grip really feels great and makes the camera better. I bought the Rally Right Stuff L bracket grips for my Xpro1 and my XE1.

Apr 07, 2013 at 01:38 AM
gsbauch

gsbauch

gsbauch

Price: $635.00

Price: $450.00

Price: $45

Previous versions of gsbauch's message #11468663 « FS: Fujifilm »