Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of rjsam's message #11467634 « Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me »

rjsam
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Diabetes fund raiser - FUJI X PRO 1 / Lensmate Thumb rest

Item 1: Gripped XP1

My Fuji has been on the block a couple of times, I always get attached to my stuff so I always hold off. Decided to keep it last week and grabbed the 1855 and just got it last Wednesday. I also got news for my 4 yr old daughter's pediatrician that she has type 1 diabetes the same day. Like any parent, we are totally devastated, loss for words and it's probably the worst day of my life.

I need to sell my fuji to fund for pending medical supplies. This is my only camera but wouldn't want to be left without one so I'm open to trade for X100, Sony 5n/R kit. But really just want to sell it. Please add 3% for paypal regular or gift you want, CHASE quick pay or PO check. I'll cover the shipping.

The Good

- Overall great condition, phone pics doesnt do it any justice
- Screen protected
- updated firmware
- 1600+ clicks
- Box & Papers
- grip has some scuffs but works great (not pictured)

The Bad

- One scratch by the strap lug. Superficial!
- no oem battery, comes with 2 non oem batteries.

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: FUJI 18-55

I got this from a guy who pulled it out from a kit. No box. Perfect condition, caps and hood only

Please add 3% for paypal regular or gift you want, CHASE quick pay or PO check. I'll cover the shipping.

Price: $525.00
Item condition: 9

Item 3: Lensmate Thumb rest

Box and wrench. I can live without the grip, but not without the thumb rest.

http://www.lensmateonline.com/store/X-Pro1Thumbrest.php

Price: $50.00

Apr 06, 2013 at 07:06 PM
rjsam
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Diabetes fund raiser - FUJI X PRO 1 / 18-55 / Thumb rest

Item 1: Gripped XP1

My Fuji has been on the block a couple of times, I always get attached to my stuff so I always hold off. Decided to keep it last week and grabbed the 1855 and just got it last Wednesday. I also got news for my 4 yr old daughter's pediatrician that she has type 1 diabetes the same day. Like any parent, we are totally devastated, loss for words and it's probably the worst day of my life.

I need to sell my fuji to fund for pending medical supplies. This is my only camera but wouldn't want to be left without one so I'm open to trade for X100, Sony 5n/R kit. But really just want to sell it. Please add 3% for paypal regular or gift you want, CHASE quick pay or PO check. I'll cover the shipping.

The Good

- Overall great condition, phone pics doesnt do it any justice
- Screen protected
- updated firmware
- 1600+ clicks
- Box & Papers
- grip has some scuffs but works great (not pictured)

The Bad

- One scratch by the strap lug. Superficial!
- no oem battery, comes with 2 non oem batteries.

Price: $825.00
Item condition: 8+

Item 2: FUJI 18-55

I got this from a guy who pulled it out from a kit. No box. Perfect condition, caps and hood only

Please add 3% for paypal regular or gift you want, CHASE quick pay or PO check. I'll cover the shipping.

Price: $525.00

Item 3: Lensmate Thumb rest

Box and wrench. I can live without the grip, but not without the thumb rest.

http://www.lensmateonline.com/store/X-Pro1Thumbrest.php

Price: $50.00

Apr 06, 2013 at 02:35 PM

Previous versions of rjsam's message #11467634 « Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me »