Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of neighhoma's message #11467033 « Sold: Canon 17-40mm f/4L and Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II »

neighhoma
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 17-40mm f/4L and Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II

Item 1: Canon 17-40mm f/4L

Selling this excellent lens. I'm not using it at all so need to sell it to make other payments. Infrequently used and well taken care of. No dents or scratches. The front and rear elements are pristine. Front element protected with a filter (not included) since day 1. Hood has minor rub marks from use. The lens comes with caps, hood, box, pouch, manual, warranty card. UW*** date code.

Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II

Selling a LNIB lens that I rarely used after buying it. It was kept in a protective case. The front and rear elements are pristine. Front element protected with a filter (not included) since day 1. Hood has minor rub marks from use. The lens comes with caps, hood, box, unused pouch, manual, warranty card. UX*** date code.

Price: $1255.00
Item condition: 10

Apr 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM
neighhoma

Selling this excellent lens. I'm not using it at all so need to sell it to make other payments. Infrequently used and well taken care of. No dents or scratches. The front and rear elements are pristine. Front element protected with a filter (not included) since day 1. Hood has minor rub marks from use. The lens comes with caps, hood, box, pouch, manual, warranty card. UW*** date code.

Selling a LNIB lens that I rarely used after buying it. It was kept in a protective case. The front and rear elements are pristine. Front element protected with a filter (not included) since day 1. Hood has minor rub marks from use. The lens comes with caps, hood, box, unused pouch, manual, warranty card. UX*** date code.

Apr 07, 2013 at 10:12 PM
neighhoma

Apr 05, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Previous versions of neighhoma's message #11467033 « Sold: Canon 17-40mm f/4L and Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.