Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of morpheus2891's message #11465954 « Sold: Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro »

morpheus2891
Upload & Sell: On
FS: MUST SELL: Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro

Item 1: Contax G 90mm f2.8 sonnar with everything!

see combined ad with 45/2 planar

Price: $260.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Micro Nikkor 55mm 2.8

Excellent condition glass and mechanics. The body cosmetics are great except for a serial number that was scratched into the edge of the housing (not by me). Doesn't affect function in anyway, and the lens still looks and performs great! Price is shipped and paypaled. Could combine with either or both of the contax G lenses I have listed for a discount. Also open to reasonable offers

_DSC0805 by msalganik, on Flickr

_DSC0803 by msalganik, on Flickr

_DSC0804 by msalganik, on Flickr

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 9

May 20, 2013 at 01:05 PM
morpheus2891
FS: MUST SELL: Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro

Excellent condition glass and mechanics. The body cosmetics are great except for a serial number that was scratched into the edge of the housing (not by me). Doesn't affect function in anyway, and the lens still looks and performs great! Price is shipped and paypaled. Could combine with either or both of the contax G lenses I have listed for a discount. Also open to reasonable offers

_DSC0805 by msalganik, on Flickr

_DSC0803 by msalganik, on Flickr

_DSC0804 by msalganik, on Flickr

May 13, 2013 at 02:47 PM
morpheus2891
FS: REDUCED: Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro

May 09, 2013 at 03:33 PM
morpheus2891
FS: Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro

Price: $110.00

May 09, 2013 at 03:33 PM
morpheus2891
FS: Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro

Price: $110.00

Apr 05, 2013 at 05:28 PM
morpheus2891
FS: Contax G 90/2.8, Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro

Price: $120.00

morpheus2891

Selling a mint copy of the 90/2.8 contax G sonnar. Includes box, papers, original contax caps, leather pouch, contax UV MC filter, contax hood and a 55mm cap that fits the hood. The hood is the only this showing any marks (has a few dings near the edge). It was bought separately and the lens was never dropped. Excellent performer but I need money :/ Price is shipped and paypaled. Could combine with the 45/2 planar that I have listed for $620. Also open to reasonable offers

Price: $120.00

morpheus2891

Selling a mint copy of the 90/2.8 contax G sonnar. Includes box, papers, original contax caps, leather pouch, contax UV MC filter, contax hood and a 55mm cap that fits the hood. The hood is the only this showing any marks (has a few dings near the edge). It was bought separately and the lens was never dropped. Excellent performer but I need money :/ Price is shipped and paypaled. Could combine with the 45/2 planar that I have listed for 650.

Price: $265.00

Excellent condition glass and mechanics. The body cosmetics are great except for a serial number that was scratched into the edge of the housing (not by me). Doesn't affect function in anyway, and the lens still looks and performs great! Price is shipped and paypaled. Could combine with either or both of the contax G lenses I have listed for a discount.

Price: $125.00

morpheus2891

Selling a mint copy of the 90/2.8 contax G sonnar. Includes box, papers, original contax caps, leather pouch, contax UV MC filter, contax hood and a 55mm cap that fits the hood. The hood is the only this showing any marks (has a few dings near the edge). It was bought separately and the lens was never dropped. Excellent performer but I need money :/ Price is shipped and paypaled. Could combine with the 45/2 planar that I have listed for 650.

Price: $270.00

Excellent condition glass and mechanics. The body cosmetics are great except for a serial number that was scratched into the edge of the housing (not by me). Doesn't affect function in anyway, and the lens still looks and performs great! Price is shipped and paypaled. Could combine with either or both of the contax G lenses I have listed for a discount.

Price: $130.00

Previous versions of morpheus2891's message #11465954 « Sold: Nikkor 55/2.8 Micro »