Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of twotone777's message #11465784 « Sold: Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 IF EX DG HSM Lens for Nikon AF »

twotone777
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 IF EX DG HSM Lens for Nikon AF

Item 1: Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 IF EX DG HSM Lens for Nikon AF

I made a brief venture into the Nikon system with this lens and a D600. I've decided to stick with my canon 5D3 and 6D and return the D600 to Adorama.

This leaves me with this lens to get rid of and recoup those funds.

The lens is clean all the way around and works perfectly. Once thing this lens certainly doesn't do is hide the greasy dust marks that always seem to appear on the sensor of the D600.

---PHOTOS TO BE UPLOADED TONIGHT-----

The price on this fine piece of glass is $575.00.

Included will be the lens, front and rear caps, hood, zippered pouch, box, and paperwork. All items are original. I am not the original owner and do not have the original receipt, nor do I know when this lens was originally purchased.

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority with tracking.

Buyer is responsible for any transaction fees

Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Apr 19, 2013 at 05:17 PM
twotone777

I made a brief venture into the Nikon system with this lens and a D600. I've decided to stick with my canon 5D3 and 6D and return the D600 to Adorama.

The lens is clean all the way around and works perfectly. Once thing this lens certainly doesn't do is hide the greasy dust marks that always seem to appear on the sensor of the D600.

Included will be the lens, front and rear caps, hood, zippered pouch, box, and paperwork. All items are original. I am not the original owner and do not have the original receipt, nor do I know when this lens was originally purchased.

Price: $525.00

Apr 13, 2013 at 03:12 PM
twotone777

Price: $550.00

Apr 06, 2013 at 03:41 AM
twotone777

Price: $575.00

Apr 05, 2013 at 04:18 PM

Previous versions of twotone777's message #11465784 « Sold: Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 IF EX DG HSM Lens for Nikon AF »