Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jtjacka's message #11465042 « Need Help deciding between D7100, D600, and D800 »

jtjacka
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Need Help deciding between D7100, D600, and D800

I have a D4 and the D7100 And a few lenses that might be of interest to you. If Bellevue isn\'t too far away for you and you would like to give any of my gear a spin, feel free to drop me a PM. Cheers!
I have a D4 and the D7100 And a few lenses that might be of interest to you. If Bellevue isn\'t too far away for you and you would like to give any of my gear a spin, feel free to drop me a PM. Cheers!

I have used the D4 quite a bit so it would be really nice to see this side by side with a DX format camera. I\'ll drop you a PM.

So there seems to be two camps forming a D800 camp and a D5200 camp. What reasons are there to go with the D5200 over the D7100? Is it just size and cost?

Hopefully you are young and strong, carry a D800 plus FX lenses hiking? The reason to buy the Pentax is for the prime limited lenses, small and light.

I am young and strong so I am not terribly worried about weight. I have looked at the Pentax however I do have some access to Nikon lenses. Also, my girlfriend has a Nikon body so we could share lenses much easier if I stick to Nikon as well.

Apr 05, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Previous versions of jtjacka's message #11465042 « Need Help deciding between D7100, D600, and D800 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.