Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of geniousc's message #11464624 « Sold: Zeiss ZE 50mm MP For Canon »

geniousc
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Zeiss ZE 50mm MP For Canon

Item 1: Zeiss 50mm F2 ZE Makro Planar

Zeiss 50mm Makro planar in excellent condition. Lack of use is the reason for sale. Lens shade has a couple small insignificant defects in paint as shown in the photos. The lens is perfect and includes all that came with it. Buyer must have a confirmed address. I prefer to do business with a long term member. Local meetup and discounted cash payment encouraged . Fees included in paypal, free shipping. Trades considered for other quality glass Nikon or Canon mount

Pictures from Zeiss http://genec.zenfolio.com/p580828938

Price: $940.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon 24-105 UY date code barely used

24-105 kit lens received with my 5D2, UY date code. I have used this lens less than 5 times. I prefer and use mostly primes therefore the sale.
Lens is in almost unused condition, there are no marks anywhere on the lens or shade. The bag has been misplaced, I will throw in a 77mm Hoya HMC UV filter to compensate. Fees and shipping included. Trades considered, I could use a mint 17-40 with a small compensation from your side. Must be sharp.

Price: $735.00
Item condition: 10

Apr 12, 2013 at 08:21 PM
geniousc

Zeiss 50mm Makro planar in excellent condition. Lack of use is the reason for sale. Lens shade has a couple small insignificant defects in paint as shown in the photos. The lens is perfect and includes all that came with it. Buyer must have a confirmed address. I prefer to do business with a long term member. Local meetup and discounted cash payment encouraged . Fees included in paypal, free shipping. Trades considered for other quality glass Nikon or Canon mount

24-105 kit lens received with my 5D2, UY date code. I have used this lens less than 5 times. I prefer and use mostly primes therefore the sale.
Lens is in almost unused condition, there are no marks anywhere on the lens or shade. The bag has been misplaced, I will throw in a 77mm Hoya HMC UV filter to compensate. Fees and shipping included. Trades considered, I could use a mint 17-40 with a small compensation from your side. Must be sharp.

Apr 09, 2013 at 03:43 PM
geniousc

Apr 09, 2013 at 03:42 PM
geniousc
FS: Zeiss ZE 50mm MP & Canon 24-105L is

Item 1: Zeiss 50mm Makro Planar

Apr 09, 2013 at 03:24 PM
geniousc

Apr 08, 2013 at 08:04 PM
geniousc

Apr 06, 2013 at 01:32 AM
geniousc

Zeiss 50mm Makro planar in excellent condition. Lack of use is the reason for sale. Lens shade has a couple small insignificant defects in paint as shown in the photos. The lens is perfect and includes all that came with it. Buyer must have a confirmed address. I prefer to do business with a long term member. Local meetup and discounted cash payment encouraged . Fees included in paypal, free shipping. Trades considered.

Apr 05, 2013 at 01:25 AM
geniousc

Zeiss 50mm Makro planar in excellent condition. Lack of use is the reason for sale. Lens shade has a couple small insignificant defects in paint as shown in the photos. The lens is perfect and includes all that came with it. Buyer must have a confirmed address. I prefer to do business with a long term member. Local meetup and discounted cash payment encouraged . Fees included in paypal, free shipping.

Lens is in almost unused condition, there are no marks anywhere on the lens or shade. The bag has been misplaced, I will throw in a 77mm Hoya HMC UV filter to compensate. Fees and shipping included.

geniousc
FS: Zeiss ZE 50mm MP

Zeiss 50mm Makro planar in excellent condition. Lack of use is the reason for sale. Lens shade has a couple small insignificant defects in paint as shown in the photos. The lens is perfect and includes all that came with it. Buyer must have a confirmed address. I prefer to do business with a long term member. Local meetup and discounted cash payment encouraged . Fees included in paypal, free shipping.

Price: $950.00

Lens is in almost unused condition, there are no marks anywhere on the lens or shade. The bag has been misplaced, I will throw in a 77mm Hoya HMC UV filter to compensate. Fees and shipping included.

Price: $750.00

Previous versions of geniousc's message #11464624 « Sold: Zeiss ZE 50mm MP For Canon »