Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of R3medy's message #11461079 « Moving to canon »

R3medy
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Moving to canon

People why do You even encourage him to make the switch? Replacing the camera is all he needs. His cam is not working properly, period. What if he gets 5D MkIII with some bug? What then? Switch to Sony? Come on.

pacmac I know the pain with authorized services that cannot repair obviously faulty gear (like serious back focus on my 50mm f1.4). Try to replace the cam in store. And don\'t listen anyone who says Sigmas are not worth a penny. Those lenses are often waaaaaay better then \"originals\". Sigma\'s: 30mm f1.4, 35mm f1.4, 50mm f1.4 and 85mm f1.4 and also all macros are fantastic. And also if You do make a switch I would not buy 24-70 mkII, Photozone and many others prove it\'s not the 8th wonder of the world and it\'s twice the price of it\'s predecessor.

Apr 03, 2013 at 11:26 AM
R3medy
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Moving to canon

People why do You even encourage him to make the switch? Replacing the camera is all he needs. His cam is not working properly, period. What if he gets 5D MkIII with some bug? What then? Switch to Sony? Come on.

Apr 03, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Previous versions of R3medy's message #11461079 « Moving to canon »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.