Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of patricksmith04's message #11458680 « Sold: Nikon D700 w/Grip, Batteries, Etc. »

patricksmith04
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D700 w/Grip, Batteries, Etc.

Item 1: Nikon D700 w/Grip, Batteries, Etc. -- REDUCED

I have for sale a Nikon D700 body with accessories.

The camera is a USA version and is in perfect working condition with about 75,000 clicks on the shutter. The camera was used as a third body in my kit and was last cleaned and checked by NPS in 2012. Cosmetically, it's very clean. I try to baby my gear as much as possible, but it does get used. The only real marks I see are two marks on the bottom of the camera, as shown.

All the originals are included and including added accessories:
- (3) Nikon EN-EL3e
- (1) Nikon MB-D10 grip. Small amount of wear on bottom. (includes both trays - AA and EN-EL3e)
- (1) Nikon BL-3 door for grip (Able to use D3 style battery for FPS boost)
- (2) Battery chargers (only one cable)
- (1) Original boxes, cables, strap, charger, literature, etc.

Asking $1400 Paypal and UPS Ground Shipped - OBO (USA ONLY, NO TRADES, NO PARTING OUT)

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I'm happy to help!

Price: $1400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

May 07, 2013 at 09:05 AM
patricksmith04

Item 1: Nikon D700 w/Grip, Batteries, Etc. -- REDUCED

The camera is a USA version and is in perfect working condition with about 75,000 clicks on the shutter. The camera was used as a third body in my kit and was last cleaned and checked by NPS in 2012. Cosmetically, it's very clean. I try to baby my gear as much as possible, but it does get used. The only real marks I see are two marks on the bottom of the camera, as shown.

- (3) Nikon EN-EL3e
- (1) Nikon MB-D10 grip. Small amount of wear on bottom. (includes both trays - AA and EN-EL3e)

Asking $1400 Paypal and UPS Ground Shipped - OBO (USA ONLY, NO TRADES, NO PARTING OUT)

Price: $1500.00

May 01, 2013 at 08:23 AM
patricksmith04

Item 1: Nikon D700 w/Grip, Batteries, Etc.

- (3) Nikon EN-EL3e

Asking $1500 Paypal and UPS Ground Shipped - OBO (USA ONLY, NO TRADES, NO PARTING OUT)

May 01, 2013 at 08:20 AM
patricksmith04

- (3) Nikon EN-EL3e

Asking $1500 Paypal and UPS Ground Shipped - OBO (USA ONLY, NO TRADES, NO PARTING OUT)

Apr 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM
patricksmith04

All the originals are included and including accessories:
- (3) Nikon EN-EL3e
- (1) MH-18a chargers (only one cable)
- (1) Original boxes, cables, strap, literature, etc.

Apr 02, 2013 at 09:45 AM
patricksmith04

All the originals are included and including accessories:
- (3) Nikon EN-EL3e Batteries
- (1) Nikon EN-EL4a battery (Rated at either "0" or "1" which is very good in terms of it's age)
- (2) MH-18a chargers (only one cable)
- (1) Original boxes, cables, strap, literature, etc.

Asking $1650 Paypal and UPS Ground Shipped - OBO (USA ONLY, NO TRADES, NO PARTING OUT)

Price: $1650.00

Apr 02, 2013 at 09:45 AM

Previous versions of patricksmith04's message #11458680 « Sold: Nikon D700 w/Grip, Batteries, Etc. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.